Thread: The Trilogy's End (speculation)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Dunno why but i just think if we get anything it'll be next year now. I could very well be wrong, i'm just a bit of a pessimist.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    Dunno why but i just think if we get anything it'll be next year now. I could very well be wrong, i'm just a bit of a pessimist.
    Trent mentioned that they wanted to transition into a full album after the 3rd EP. So I wouldn't be surprised if he slips in the 3rd EP before the year is out. Then focus on the album for next year.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by streetman View Post
    Trent mentioned that they wanted to transition into a full album after the 3rd EP. So I wouldn't be surprised if he slips in the 3rd EP before the year is out. Then focus on the album for next year.
    Can you tell me where he said this please as I do remember him saying this but I can't remember where?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    Can you tell me where he said this please as I do remember him saying this but I can't remember where?
    http://loudwire.com/nine-inch-nails-...ve-full-album/

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    That's not it. There's an interview where he explicitly says he and Ross want to work on a full NIN album after the 3 EPs are out, completely independent of the EP trilogy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    That's not it. There's an interview where he explicitly says he and Ross want to work on a full NIN album after the 3 EPs are out, completely independent of the EP trilogy.
    I'm unfamiliar with that. I'd love to see it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guess what, the album will be the 3 EP compilation
    Crosses (†††) did it...

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg View Post
    Guess what, the album will be the 3 EP compilation
    Crosses (†††) did it...
    yeah and it completely ruined the flow of the songs. if you listen to the three EPs separately, they flow perfectly. when you listen to the album, it feels totally disjointed. i really, really hope that if TR&AR decide to go that route, they re-work some things instead of just slapping the tracks together into a big playlist.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    yeah and it completely ruined the flow of the songs. if you listen to the three EPs separately, they flow perfectly. when you listen to the album, it feels totally disjointed. i really, really hope that if TR&AR decide to go that route, they re-work some things instead of just slapping the tracks together into a big playlist.
    I really can't see them doing that. I'm thinking new EP to close out the trilogy and then a new album.