Thread: Behemoth

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Since I'm a dork I bought both the red vinyl press with the digibook, the autographs and the guitar picks and I also bought the CD/Blu-ray set via their US King's Road Merch store.
    Im tempted to buy the vinyl. Everytime I scroll past it.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    Im tempted to buy the vinyl. Everytime I scroll past it.
    Limited to 800 and I own every other exclusive release they have via their web store so I bit. Treat yoself.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Behemoth

Limited to 800 and I own every other exclusive release they have via their web store so I bit. Treat yoself.
    I am saving to build a pc. And that might change down the road to purchase nergals signature guitar thats coming out.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I am saving to build a pc. And that might change down the road to purchase nergals signature guitar thats coming out.
    Mmmmm tempting.

I assume you seen the promotional photos and everything for the groups' signature series?

I'll show my vinyl via photos when I get it....all the way in April. Sigh.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Mmmmm tempting.

I assume you seen the promotional photos and everything for the groups' signature series?

I'll show my vinyl via photos when I get it....all the way in April. Sigh.
    Yea, saw videos and read specs. I was thinking about his signature 7 string, but im not a V shaped guitar guy.

And i think we arent getting the stuff on release date, we are getting it later in the month of april so they can sign the blu rays.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Yea, saw videos and read specs. I was thinking about his signature 7 string, but im not a V shaped guitar guy.

And i think we arent getting the stuff on release date, we are getting it later in the month of april so they can sign the blu rays.
    I meant this.

Are we? Pretty sure it said it'd ship on or around the release day? It's coming form Poland so I expect it to take a week. When I bought the Live at the BBC exclusive it took about a week.