Page 30 of 69 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joel View Post
    mine was in a legit record shipping box packed inside of a large box with air pillows. Did you actually open your big box?
    Yes, and I should have added that this is the fourth LP I’ve received this week from Amazon shipped exactly the same way. My first and second attempts to get a decent-looking copy of PHM remastered fared much worse than Watchmen, presumably due to their weight.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roolfdriht View Post
    Yes, and I should have added that this is the fourth LP I’ve received this week from Amazon shipped exactly the same way. My first and second attempts to get a decent-looking copy of PHM remastered fared much worse than Watchmen, presumably due to their weight.
    that’s nuts. I’m not sure why they would shop in different ways. Mine was pretty well packed.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joel View Post
    that’s nuts. I’m not sure why they would shop in different ways. Mine was pretty well packed.
    My Watchmen LP came today from AMZ and was packed loosely in a much larger box, so yes, all banging around in there willy-nilly. Fortunately it appears to be just fine.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrudolph View Post
    My Watchmen LP came today from AMZ and was packed loosely in a much larger box, so yes, all banging around in there willy-nilly. Fortunately it appears to be just fine.
    I officially declare: fuck that.

sorry for your records. Hopefully they can make it right...

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Sons of a Pale Horse T-Shirt is now up, although unavailable for purchase, just yet.

https://store.nin.com/collections/cl...pale-horse-tee

oh, and I want that t-shirt!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    Sons of a Pale Horse T-Shirt is now up, although unavailable for purchase, just yet.

I love the in-story description for why it's unavailable.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    The description makes me wonder if it will ever actually be available, or if it's just a tongue-in-cheek listing to tie into the album release.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I really find it odd that this joke t-shirt has a date and location on it.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)

you bet your ass i put my e-mail in to notify me when it becomes available.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    you bet your ass i put my e-mail in to notify me when it becomes available.
    Meh I can do without the shirt. I was debating buying the LPs but I’ve been watching the show since ep 1 and love what they did so I ordered them tonight. Really enjoying Vol 1. Some of their best work yet IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    Meh I can do without the shirt. I was debating buying the LPs but I’ve been watching the show since ep 1 and love what they did so I ordered them tonight. Really enjoying Vol 1. Some of their best work yet IMO.

i don't actually care that much about the shirt, but if @gorast is right about it being an in-joke and never actually available, i'm assuming signing up for the e-mail notification will do something else...

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Over on reddit, someone posted a deal for the Watchmen vinyl at Target, where you buy 2 get 1 free. https://www.reddit.com/r/nin/comment...tchmen_for_50/

So instead of $78 you get all three for under $50.
    I was going to keep my Amazon preorders out of laziness, but Amazon emailed today indicating a delay in Vol 1. Cancelled and reordered all 3 through Target for 49.33 shipped. No brainer.

For the record (puns!), the Buy 3 Get 1 sale covers a TON of records... CCR 1/2 Speed Remasters x 4, Boards of Canada, Tame Impala’s new album preorder, Here Comes the Comet, Dr. Dre 2001 preorder, to name a few. Make sure to order in groups of 3 with similarly priced records for maximum savings! I got a little carried away...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So. . . after the lengthy debacle of damaged vinyl ( I won't recount the closed thread content), I have a question on digital downloads.

I had the files downloading, and since it was moving slowly, I paused the download, hot resume a few minutes later, and it showed that I had used one complete download. So, two or three songs in, it didn't complete the album.

I've sent an email to sandbag, who fulfilled the vinyl component. The download link was disabled some time ago, what would be my next step in contacting someone and resolving the download?

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksonar View Post
    So. . . after the lengthy debacle of damaged vinyl ( I won't recount the closed thread content), I have a question on digital downloads.

I had the files downloading, and since it was moving slowly, I paused the download, hot resume a few minutes later, and it showed that I had used one complete download. So, two or three songs in, it didn't complete the album.

I've sent an email to sandbag, who fulfilled the vinyl component. The download link was disabled some time ago, what would be my next step in contacting someone and resolving the download?
    which album were you attempting to download?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Got my Watchmen vol 1 in the mail today. Ordered it from my local records store. Everything was good, no bends on the cover, but the vinyl itself seemed filthy. I had to give it a good wipe down with a slightly damp cloth. Holy cow you should have seen it. Other than that, no complaints. I know this forum is only for live nation store but figured it was worth mentioning so that everyone knows there are occasional issues pretty much wherever you order from.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    which album were you attempting to download?
    I ordered and received The Fragile, Deviations, and Broken. I was downloading the FLAC zip and it was going slowly. I paused the D/L, and tried to resume a short while later. The download wasn't complete and didn't have a number of the songs. The download site has since been moved or deleted, and I can't connect to the download site any longer.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    There's now a (currently unavailable) Sons of Pale Horse tour shirt at the nin.com store.

Text reads: AT THE REQUEST OF SONS OF PALE HORSE, THIS SITE HAS REMOVED THIS ITEM FROM SALE UNTIL THE BAND'S TRADEMARK DISPUTE WITH CHARLTON HOME RECORDS OVER MERCHANDISING RIGHTS IS SETTLED.

https://store.nin.com/collections/clothing/products/sons-of-pale-horse-tee
    Last edited by paul_guyet; 11-17-2019 at 03:12 PM.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    There's now a (currently unavailable) Sons of Pale Horse tour shirt at the nin.com store.

Text reads: AT THE REQUEST OF SONS OF PALE HORSE, THIS SITE HAS REMOVED THIS ITEM FROM SALE UNTIL THE BAND'S TRADEMARK DISPUTE WITH CHARLTON HOME RECORDS OVER MERCHANDISING RIGHTS IS SETTLED.

https://store.nin.com/collections/clothing/products/sons-of-pale-horse-tee
    Been there for about a week or so since the album dropped.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    With Teeth Deluxe available now in the store! And, by god, Bird Box Deluxe. IT EXISTS. IT ACTUALLY FUCKING EXISTS..!!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post
    With Teeth Deluxe available now in the store! And, by god, Bird Box Deluxe. IT EXISTS. IT ACTUALLY FUCKING EXISTS..!!
    I’ll stick with my OG With Teeth pressing. Unfortunately I don’t really care for the Bird Box thing either so I’ll be passing in both of these

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Fuck this, bought it right away and I'm preparing for a loooong ass shipping period and bent vinyl. But I don't care, I will buy everything that has NIN and "with teeth" on it!

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Fuck this, bought it right away and I'm preparing for a loooong ass shipping period and bent vinyl. But I don't care, I will buy everything that has NIN and "with teeth" on it!
    it seems like livenation is handling the shipping and didn't they do ok last time?

also, since people have been randomly receiving signed copies of WT from the nin store, i'm assuming they're all ready to go.

also, goodbye, money. it was nice knowing you.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Yeah, these are being advertised as “available now” rather than being pre-orders, so I’m assuming they’re going to be on their way shortly. No months-long wait here.

EDIT: I just got a shipping notification, so that’s that.
    Last edited by gorast; 11-22-2019 at 12:39 PM.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    What’s the sizing like on those toddler tees? My daughter is in size 5-6 Uk, would 5T fit?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gorast View Post
    Yeah, these are being advertised as “available now” rather than being pre-orders, so I’m assuming they’re going to be on their way shortly. No months-long wait here.

EDIT: I just got a shipping notification, so that’s that.
    Yeah me too. Looks like its coming via UPS for me.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Ugh, £15 shipping from the UK store for WT and the new box set. I guess I'll hang on til they're in record stores.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Ouch. What’s the shipping for just BB?

Are we sure the BB box will make regular stores?

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    Ouch. What’s the shipping for just BB?

Are we sure the BB box will make regular stores?
    did deviations make it into stores? if so, then maybe!

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    did deviations make it into stores? if so, then maybe!
    Actually yes it did, so there's that. It also retailed way below the initial NIN price point, and continues to do so. At least over here.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    Actually yes it did, so there's that. It also retailed way below the initial NIN price point, and continues to do so. At least over here.
    did those versions come with a download code?