Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,800 of 2056

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    oh man, that sucks.

but you reminded me: I should be getting a shipment from the UK shortly with *counts* 3 vinyls, a CD, a shirt, and...another copy of a book?...and etc. Anyway. I hope they all arrive better packed than that.
    Enter Shikari? Their stuff usually arrives a bit beaten up, though my Nothing is True package was actually pristine. But at least with them, taking weeks and it potentially being damaged makes a little more sense since it's across the Atlantic. I'm waiting on mine as well. Said it shipped last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    I've learned to only order records individually from the nin store, else they all get packaged together and then inevitably get mangled.
    I've learned to never order from the NIN store again. Period.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    @klyrish (or anyone who has purchased the hats), can you post a close-up of the front of the hat? I've been considering buying one, but I'd love to see a better picture first.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    @klyrish (or anyone who has purchased the hats), can you post a close-up of the front of the hat? I've been considering buying one, but I'd love to see a better picture first.
    Sure. Here you go. It's quality stitching and just a regular snapback. Kind of disappointing there's no "NINE INCH NAILS" embroidered above that back opening but whatever. It's not quite trucker hat height. Made in China.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by klyrish View Post
    Sure. Here you go. It's quality stitching and just a regular snapback. Kind of disappointing there's no "NINE INCH NAILS" embroidered above that back opening but whatever. It's not quite trucker hat height. Made in China.
    Thank you for doing that! I'm in the market for a new hat. I really do wish NIN made FlexFit hats, though (Especially the "Delta" ones, which is what I wear right now).

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I just realized these clowns didn't include the Watchman Vol 1 soundtrack I ordered.

This has been the absolute best experience and it's so great that it keeps on giving.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Hey, does anyone keep track of when/if the NIN store(s) have sales? Seasonable/repeatable/predictable ones? Any clue when the next (UK) one might be likely? I'm guessing November/Thanksgiving/Black friday, but have they ever had end-of-season clear outs or similar? Ta!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    The store has a new layout! Yes, we are getting excited about things like that now

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Honestly thank god. This is such a minor thing, but the product images being different sizes (even when they're the same format!) and therefore never, ever being aligned in a clean grid has bothered me since the store launched. Also makes me laugh that Patriots Day continues to have a placeholder listing. Does anyone really believe that's still happening?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gorast View Post
    Also makes me laugh that Patriots Day continues to have a placeholder listing. Does anyone really believe that's still happening?
    Could be a running joke like the Closure LaserDisc and the Reptile Cassette. LOL

Now, i wish they would do the same type of layout for the discography.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Got some new pullovers, hoodies and caps added to the site.

EMBROIDERED LOGO HEAVYWEIGHT CREW PULLOVER – Nine Inch Nails
    EMBROIDERED LOGO HEAVYWEIGHT PULLOVER HOODIE – Nine Inch Nails
    HEAD LIKE A HOLE VINTAGE WASHED DAD HAT – Nine Inch Nails - Dad Hat?
    WHITE LOGO VINTAGE WASHED DAD HAT – Nine Inch Nails

Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    Hey, does anyone keep track of when/if the NIN store(s) have sales? Seasonable/repeatable/predictable ones? Any clue when the next (UK) one might be likely? I'm guessing November/Thanksgiving/Black friday, but have they ever had end-of-season clear outs or similar? Ta!
    I'm wondering too so i can order some stuff I've been wanting to buy.
    Last edited by spahn; 09-15-2021 at 04:13 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Dad hats need to fucking die

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    oh you're not going to order one anyway, you wouldn't see it until 2023. :P

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    oh you're not going to order one anyway, you wouldn't see it until 2023. :P
    Hahahaha true. I hate how they look. Such a stupid fad. It was obnoxious from like 2011-2016 when every *core band hat was a dad hat.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    The store has a new layout! Yes, we are getting excited about things like that now
    More realistic photos for several of the items now, too, which gives people a better idea of what they're getting. Many were quickly Photoshopped mock-ups before. The enamel pin and black vinyl logo shirt are good examples of what I'm getting at.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    That 'archive' tag teasing me that the Sons of Pale Horse will ever have any stock available.

https://store.nin.com/collections/archive

THE ARCHIVE: THINGS YOU'VE MISSED OUT ON
    A SELECTION OF LIMITED EDITION ITEMS FROM OVER THE YEARS. IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT WE FIND ADDITIONAL STOCK ON THESE ITEMS WE WILL UPDATE THOSE QUANTITIES HERE.
    Last edited by m0reta; 09-15-2021 at 08:36 PM. Reason: No AAAAAASssss

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    I'm wondering too so i can order some stuff I've been wanting to buy.
    They have sales but they aren't really repeatable. I can find my email for one May 2021 also another around Dec 2018 before the LA CB&I dates. That's it atm.

It's not too surprising to me that they don't really do sales very often. We're a pretty rabid fan base about new merch when any drops and most of what has came out lately had limited runs. Beyond that only a few items are kept in regular stock i.e. shirts and hats with the standard logo, the pin so far, and of course, the vinyl.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I wish Trent would add 'Further Down the Spiral' and 'Fixed' vinyls to the 'Coming Soon' section.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    That 'archive' tag teasing me that the Sons of Pale Horse will ever have any stock available.

https://store.nin.com/collections/archive
    You never know...it does exist. https://www.echoingthesound.org/comm...889#post477889

I wish they would have added the PHM Socks they stocked a while back to the archive to tease that as well.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nihilmatters View Post
    I wish Trent would add 'Further Down the Spiral' and 'Fixed' vinyls to the 'Coming Soon' section.
    I mean if we're going to throw wishlists at them, why not add TFA repressing?

I honestly was just hoping for a "well, we once again were all set to play shows again, here's the merch we already made if you want it" drop. Because yes, I will still 100% buy merch for a tour I was going to see that never happened, and I know I'm not the only one. Come on, I know you had to have made special shirts for those Cleveland shows Trent, let me buy one.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    Come on, I know you had to have made special shirts for those Cleveland shows Trent, let me buy one.
    They cancelled far enough out it's possible nothing was printed yet.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    They cancelled far enough out it's possible nothing was printed yet.
    I would have thought they'd have merch at least printed if not packed and ready to go a month before the tour was set to start, but being a small thing (what was it, 3 festivals and the 2 Cleveland shows?) they may not have needed to as early because it'd be a quick order to get printed. We'll never know unless something is said one way or the other, I just feel like that's quite a crunch if not.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    OTOH you have long wait times for production on things like this so maybe...

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    I would have thought they'd have merch at least printed if not packed and ready to go a month before the tour was set to start, but being a small thing (what was it, 3 festivals and the 2 Cleveland shows?) they may not have needed to as early because it'd be a quick order to get printed. We'll never know unless something is said one way or the other, I just feel like that's quite a crunch if not.
    Typically I think you'd be right...merch in the can well before a tour. But having gotten burned once on a tour's worth of merch they may have had a contingency plan in case the shows were cancelled, especially given the size of the run, as you mention.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    There are new hoodies in the store.... bet they WERE going to be at the merch booths...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I mean if we're going to throw wishlists at them, why not add TFA repressing?

I honestly was just hoping for a "well, we once again were all set to play shows again, here's the merch we already made if you want it" drop. Because yes, I will still 100% buy merch for a tour I was going to see that never happened, and I know I'm not the only one. Come on, I know you had to have made special shirts for those Cleveland shows Trent, let me buy one.
    Maybe they'll put them up tomorrow when the vinyl for Isn't Everyone is released

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Did the website re-design take away the page inspect inventory check trick?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Not sure if it was mentioned before but the HM vinyl release being sold on the store is the re-release from Sony Legacy.

HESITATION MARKS 2021 REPRESS 2xlp – Nine Inch Nails

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Anybody get a Dad Hat yet? Are they less giant than the regular baseball cap? Ive never really worn the one I got at CBI cuz it just looks enormous on me.

Small-noggin problems

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilGobi View Post
    Anybody get a Dad Hat yet? Are they less giant than the regular baseball cap? Ive never really worn the one I got at CBI cuz it just looks enormous on me.

Small-noggin problems
    I too have small noggin problems. Dad hat just arrived and it fits great

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    I too have small noggin problems. Dad hat just arrived and it fits great
    would you mind taking pictures of front and back of it?