Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    I recall telling people on here a while ago, that I was pretty sure the discount codes were able to be used more than once, and yesterday confirmed it.
    SAY WHAT????

Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post

The T shirt: how do they fit? Do they feel cheap? I dont want to pay for something (even at a discounted rate) that will just shrink after one or two washes.
    All the "current Era" tees are pretty printed on nice soft tees. I have the Black Add Violence Tee with the Red square, the Ruler tee, The Add Violent album cover, The Everybody seems to be asleep tee and they haven't shrunk or gotten beat up in the wash thus far.

The printing on the Black Add Violent tee with the red square looks a bit off and bummed me out a bit cause i thought i ruined it but then i noticed that that's how the printing is meant to be ... the red is not all the same shade of red - it looks like it's faded or messed up in parts but then i noticed at another show that that's how that shirt was printed.

I don't own the current Hoodie on the web store - i did get the Pretty Hate Machine Hoodie that was sold probably a few years back now and i love it to death! It's starting to get a little jagged along the edges but i can't stop wearing that hoodie. Good luck.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Damage; 03-23-2018 at 02:26 AM.