Thread: 2018.06.22 - London, UK @ Royal Festival Hall, Meltdown Festival

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I asked at the ticket office if the Libertines tickets were selling the fastest and the guy behind the counter said no it was NIN tickets! Some of the people in the queue in from of me were buying tickets for all the gigs! Don't know how they could afford it. I also got front row ticket for the Manics.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by colum26 View Post
    I asked at the ticket office if the Libertines tickets were selling the fastest and the guy behind the counter said no it was NIN tickets! Some of the people in the queue in from of me were buying tickets for all the gigs! Don't know how they could afford it. I also got front row ticket for the Manics.
    Either massive Meltdown fans or they’re going to sell them on, when you think about it, £60 for membership to get priority tickets which can be sold on is probably quite cheap. Actually they have a policy that reselling for profit or commercial gain is not allowed. https://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/po...rms-conditions
    Last edited by WorzelG; 03-13-2018 at 07:29 AM.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    Either massive Meltdown fans or they’re going to sell them on, when you think about it, £60 for membership to get priority tickets which can be sold on is probably quite cheap. Actually they have a policy that reselling for profit or commercial gain is not allowed. https://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/po...rms-conditions
    Interesting...so if tickets appear on places like stub-hub and ebay does this mean Southbank can cancel them and re-sell?