Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 2018.06.24 - London, UK @ Royal Albert Hall

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Standing looks like 'Sunday 24 June 2018 7:30PM Arena (Standing) Seats xxx"
    Standing is "Arena"

Here's photos of the view from different areas: https://www.royalalberthall.com/your...andard-layout/

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Crappy seats....

Anyone think more floor tickets will be available for the GA sale later on?? I need to go to bed....
    Well, if anyone that has 2 standing tickets and wants to trade for seats please keep me in mind. I will be forever grateful.

I have Stalls L, Row 1, Seats 63 and 64 for trade.
    You have a front row seat with an almost head-on view on the stage. I know you'd have preferred standing, but I don't understand why you're complaining about "crappy seats".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    You have a front row seat with an almost head-on view on the stage. I know you'd have preferred standing, but I don't understand why you're complaining about "crappy seats".
    Those are fantastic seats. Like, really good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just spoke to the venue now, we needed one more ticket which they couldn't facilitate,
    It's just the pre sale tickets that have sold out,

More standing and boxes available at noon!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Did anyone get through the queue before tickets were on sale? Am logged in but wondering if I'll have the same problem as last time and should instead try to time being at a good place in the queue before 12.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperstarPJ View Post
    Did anyone get through the queue before tickets were on sale? Am logged in but wondering if I'll have the same problem as last time and should instead try to time being at a good place in the queue before 12.
    It looks like you just need to keep clicking on "my account" until it decides it wants to start the queue (which is bullshit). Perhaps have two tabs open, one refreshing the event page, one clicking the account page?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    While panicking, I just clicked on the most expensive seat category and scored two tickets (Grand Tier 17, Seats 7,8 - one is up for sale or ideally a swap for a Meltdown ticket if anyone is interested!) and now I wonder whether I should try again for standing tickets instead... what a mess this has been! Update: IMPOSSIBLE!! Thank fuck I at least got some tickets .. anyone else not even in that goddamn queue??!
    Last edited by SarazenvonWolfenstein; 03-16-2018 at 07:03 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Happy to have gotten through on presale. Second Tier box in the 70's seats 1&2 ( front 2 seats). Very happy. My +1 is very short and needs to have no one in front blocking their view, this is perfect.

RFH- balcony row F
    RAH- second tier
    L'Olympia- row 3 mezzanine

Should be a fun summer Euro-trip.

Now we need to see what's happening on the same Sunday at RFH for Meltdown festival. A Cure retrospective would be very enticing. Might be a Sophie's choice ��. Hoping the secod show on Saturday at Meltdown will be another concert to see. Bummed Billy Idol sold out on Saturday.

Good luck everyone trying on the general on sale.
    Last edited by Steven Smith; 03-16-2018 at 06:43 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    There are so God damned many of them it gets hard to breathe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fabulous. I just got 2 standing!
    The way I did it is this: I installed an auto refresh button on my browser set to refresh every 30 seconds on the event page. By doing this I was kept at the front of the queue. Bang on 12pm I got right into the list, selected standing and bingo! I am a very happy Brit right now.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Crappy seats....
    I'm curious about your plane seats when you come to Europe. I hope you will be better with that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Shit, I was number 100 on the queue before the general sale and no standing tickets. No go, then

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well I did get two standing for this. Wanted stalls - as I'm old and short. Now I need to determine whether my schedule will actually permit me to travel to London at that time. Once I figure that out, will be open to swapping with someone who prefers standing but has good seats. While I've been to London just to see NIN before, I'm partially tempted to attend this show because I didn't hear about Webster last year in time to snag tickets as the email lists were refreshed without my knowledge. But if you are interested in swapping seats for stalls, PM me and we can tentatively plan to do so.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well, if anyone that has 2 standing tickets and wants to trade for seats please keep me in mind. I will be forever grateful.

I have Stalls L, Row 1, Seats 63 and 64 for trade.
    Would be happy to trade.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Never had this kind of problem with other presales and tickets. Managed to get a cheap ticket up in the gods (Rausing Circle) May sell and swap for a better seat nearer the date.
    Last edited by miss k bee; 03-16-2018 at 08:10 AM.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

2018.06.24 - London, UK @ Royal Albert Hall

After all, tickets went fast. Didn’t expect that.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    If anyone bought an extra and is looking to sell it to a NIN fan. I am looking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    After bad luck with the on-sales and ending up with tickets for neither, looking for two tickets at face value for either this or the Festival Hall. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi all, woke up at 4am for the pre-sale but didn't realize one had to queue up. I snagged one ticket, it's Grand Tier 30, Seat 8. I enjoy flailing my limbs about and would much rather have a standing ticket, if anyone wants to swap please let me know!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post

Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Those are still good seats, you don't HAVE to stand
    Yes, I agree. These are great seats, for someone that WANTS seats. I hate seats at rock shows, regardless of whether they are front row or nosebleeds, I need to be on the floor in the thrill of it all against the barrier, ESPECIALLY for Nine Inch nails. I can't stand seats. So when I say "crappy seats" I don't necessarily mean these ones are crappy, just "crappy seats" in general.

Plan was to check out of the hotel on the 24th and train down to Paris that night, get a good night sleep and queue up for the Paris show SUPER early to get rail. Now that this show was announced, that's not feasible. By the time we check out of London and get to Paris, find and check into the new hotel and get to the venue, the line at the L'Olympia will be a mile long.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yes, I agree. These are great seats, for someone that WANTS seats. I hate seats at rock shows, regardless of whether they are front row or nosebleeds, I need to be on the floor in the thrill of it all against the barrier, ESPECIALLY for Nine Inch nails. I can't stand seats. So when I say "crappy seats" I don't necessarily mean these ones are crappy, just "crappy seats" in general.

Plan was to check out of the hotel on the 24th and train down to Paris that night, get a good night sleep and queue up for the Paris show SUPER early to get rail. Now that this show was announced, that's not feasible. By the time we check out of London and get to Paris, find and check into the new hotel and get to the venue, the line at the L'Olympia will be a mile long.
    I'll happily take your seats. I have two standing. PM me.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Slow news day?

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainm...al-Albert-Hall

I can some this article up in one sentence. Band sells tickets, it didn't go swimmingly.
    Last edited by simonn; 03-17-2018 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Boredom

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by witte View Post
    I'm curious about your plane seats when you come to Europe. I hope you will be better with that.
    Haha, I already booked those and got a stellar deal. Been monitoring flights since January and they were the lowest they were were on Wednesday, so pulled the trigger that night. Normally I don't select my seats either. I let the airline assign them to me at check-in so I can save money by not pre-buying seats, but looking at the seat setup and how full it was, we decided to pre-book our seats this time. For the international flights anyway. I'm doing 2 stop overs in Canadian city's on the way to break up the flights.
    Vancouver ----> Montreal. Spend a night there at my girlfriends sisters place. Then direct flight from Montreal ----> London. Train ride from London to Paris. Then leave on the 28th from Paris ---> Winnipeg (Where I am originally from.) Stop over, see old friends and family and then back to Vancouver. I can't actually do a plane ride more than 7 hrs in a row either, so that's another reason why we chose to break it up this way.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    If I receive my special RFH ticket (6/22) hopefully next week, which I purchased from an ETS friend here, then I will have a spare RFH ticket (row GG in the middle). In that case I'm willing to swap this ticket for a good RAH (6/24) seat. Give me a PM if you can help me out.
    Last edited by witte; 03-18-2018 at 11:17 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I love the fact that this is a seated show. I would love to have my own space at a NIN show. What a luxury!

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by streetman View Post
    I love the fact that this is a seated show. I would love to have my own space at a NIN show. What a luxury!
    This one is not completely seated. The arena is standings.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Swap your standing tix for seats!

We have two great seats together (Grand Tier 37, Seats 5 and 6), but would much rather be standing (Arena). Our tickets were £75 each, but more than happy to do a straight swap for standing tickets if anyone prefers not being crushed!

Note: we're not selling these - if we can't swap for standing we'll certainly sit!

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by witte View Post
    If I receive my special RFH ticket (6/22) hopefully next week, which I purchased from an ETS friend here, then I will have a spare RFH ticket (row GG in the middle). In that case I'm willing to swap this ticket for a good RAH (6/24) seat. Give me a PM if you can help me out.
    My spare RFH ticket is swapped for a RAH ticket. Mission completed.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Totally regret making a half hearted attempt to get tickets for this show. I'm def going, I've decided - even though it means I have to travel a 600 mile round trip 3 times in 1 week - for Pearl Jam and the RFH show.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Similar to Witte, I have a spare ticket for the RAH (Grand tier 17, 75 ₤) that I would like to swap for ANY RFH ticket. Send a PM if you're interested, thanks.