Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018.10.25-26-27 Chicago, IL @ Aragon Ballroom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Update 2:
    Tickets were now sold via StubHub last night. I see there are a few of tickets under $80 now. Enjoy your show!

###
    Update 1:
    Forget the face value, $99.50 each from Ticketmaster. Save your money buying from me without Order Processing Fees, Service Fees, or Tax (originally paid a total of $243.21 for two tickets). I will sell two tickets for $90.00 each, a total of $180.00!

###
    I have just posted this on Facebook Event site, but I would rather sell two tickets, Thursday, Oct. 25 show, to people who truly care. Interested in two tickets, face value? Message me ASAP.
    Last edited by coronalloop; 10-23-2018 at 02:41 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does anyone know of a place with good music to go after the shows Friday and saturday? More so Saturday

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snichols View Post
    Wolfkiller is selling tickets for all 3 shows. hit him up!!!!
    https://www.echoingthesound.org/comm...675-Wolfkiller
    Appreciate the shout out. Only have a Saturday ticket left! Message me if you want it peeps!

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Also, keep an eye out on Ticketmaster in case they release any unused allocations in the next few days.
    Which just happened- got a text that Saturday tickets were available and they apparently are right now.

EDIT: all days are available at the time of this post.
    Last edited by Krazy; 10-22-2018 at 06:07 AM.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

2018.10.25-26-27 Chicago, IL @ Aragon Ballroom

Thursday there’s a NIN afterparty @ Smartbar included opener Gabe Gurnsey (interesting)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I have not been to a NIN show since 2008. I had a horrible car accident that left me handicapped for a few years. After many surgeries I am better but not where I was once physically. For the most part I can walk. However, when it comes to walking a lot or standing for long periods of time I need support. My leg has never gained full strength. I know how rough GA can be. I need to get rail but am unable to find any info about when people started lining up at other venues. I’ve seen that most of the other venues were seated like the Fox in Detroit. I did try tor the Fox but got booted out during online sales and couldn’t get decent seats theereafter so waited for Chicago to open its ticket sales. Any ideas on when people are going to start lining up for the Thursday show? I’m coming from Indiana.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vampee View Post
    I have not been to a NIN show since 2008. I had a horrible car accident that left me handicapped for a few years. After many surgeries I am better but not where I was once physically. For the most part I can walk. However, when it comes to walking a lot or standing for long periods of time I need support. My leg has never gained full strength. I know how rough GA can be. I need to get rail but am unable to find any info about when people started lining up at other venues. I’ve seen that most of the other venues were seated like the Fox in Detroit. I did try tor the Fox but got booted out during online sales and couldn’t get decent seats theereafter so waited for Chicago to open its ticket sales. Any ideas on when people are going to start lining up for the Thursday show? I’m coming from Indiana.
    Have you reached out to the venue to ask about accommodations? It might be possible to get early entry. I work in accessibility so I might be able to contact them and find out what their policies are regarding ADA standards - I know the questions to ask!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    If you could, that would be awesome. I love rail...who doesn’t?!? Plus it would give me the support I would need. But I don’t know if I can handle sitting on hard, cold concrete all day to get rail. Sucks, but this is the new me. I guess I should accept it. This might be my first NIN show not on the rail.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    No problem. I will give them a call on my lunch break this afternoon. I feel like we have had this discussion about Aragon before, and the answer that someone else was given was that their accessible area is in the balcony. But iirc, that person utilized a wheelchair for mobility, so it might be a different answer for you.

Do you have a lawn/folding chair that you can bring to sit in while you wait outside and then take to your car before the show? That is our plan.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yes, I could do that as well. If I remember correctly there was a lot right by the ally where the line up usually is for The Aragon. What time do you think is a good time to get there? I know they don’t officially allow overnight. I think they allow lines to start around 8. But it’s going to be pretty chilly.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Which just happened- got a text that Saturday tickets were available and they apparently are right now.

EDIT: all days are available at the time of this post.
    If you want to play the resale game, prices on Stubhub for Thu. have already gone below face value. Fri. and Sat. show resale inventories are even greater than Thursday's, so prices for those are poised to fall through the floor. I'd guess you'd be able to pick up a ticket for $60, maybe $50, the day of the show.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vampee View Post
    Yes, I could do that as well. If I remember correctly there was a lot right by the ally where the line up usually is for The Aragon. What time do you think is a good time to get there? I know they don’t officially allow overnight. I think they allow lines to start around 8. But it’s going to be pretty chilly.
    So it does sound like the entire accommodations area is in the balcony. :/ No advanced arrangements need to be made, and security can help on the day of the show with entry and all of that. I am supposed to speak to one other person tomorrow who was unavailable today, and hopefully I can provide you with some more details then. I am going to press them on the issue of saying that people needing accommodations MUST be seated in the balcony, because that seems like a fundamental alteration to access.

More information tomorrow. Sorry I could not get a complete answer today.

But if I was you, I would definitely plan on bringing a chair to sit on while waiting in line. I am not sure what time everyone is planning on lining up, and I have never been to this venue, so I am unfortunately unable to give more information on planning around that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thank you so much! That was way more than I could get thus far. If you can get more info tomorrow that would be great but if not, thank you.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    its going to be a long 3 days, and i cant seem to sit still i'm so anxious. anyone one else going crazy?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snichols View Post
    its going to be a long 3 days, and i cant seem to sit still i'm so anxious. anyone one else going crazy?
    Every time something comes along in my day that requires spending money, I’ve thought “would I rather spend this money now, or in Chicago?” In a way, I’m worried my old spending habits will continue after these shows are over and I’m back home on Sunday, completely spent. I feel like I’m gonna come back a different person after whatever it is we end up experiencing.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Buy my ticket, it's extra sexy since it's from the Wait Outside For Hours presale! Saturday! I'll even throw in a sticker!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, my attempt at liberating tickets from scalpers has backfired. I'm selling a pair to the show Friday for $200 for the pair.

I only bought these to sell at face value, but now I'm losing. Oh well, hopefully someone can have fun and appreciate the discount. Hit me up. They are electronic and we can do a ticketmaster transfer of the tickets.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Any time I get 2 days away from something is when it starts to feel real. This is the only thing I’ve looked forward to for months, I can’t wait. These next 2 days are gonna feel like forever but I know these shows are gonna feel like a crazy blur.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I arrived in Chicago last night. You guys have some pretty large cars compared to the EU lol

I can’t wait for the shows, meanwhile I’ll be walking around the city and doing some tourist stuff

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well, we leave at 6am tomorrow for Chicago! We're going to meet up with some family and friends tomorrow and go out. Then Wednesday, I've got a friend driving in from Iowa to meet us for the first show. After that, it's myself and the four others I'm traveling with going to the other two shows. I've literally thought of nothing else these last few days. In order to try and take my mind off of it, I finally put on something else besides NIN today. Is anyone planning to do the afterparty at Smartbar? We might, assuming we're not completely destroyed by the show lol

Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    i'm so fucking excited for all of you guys. i wish i was gonna be there, but hey, i got two shows and 38(?) songs in denver, which is 2 more shows than i've seen since LITS.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shipley View Post
    Well, we leave at 6am tomorrow for Chicago! We're going to meet up with some family and friends tomorrow and go out. Then Wednesday, I've got a friend driving in from Iowa to meet us for the first show. After that, it's myself and the four others I'm traveling with going to the other two shows. I've literally thought of nothing else these last few days. In order to try and take my mind off of it, I finally put on something else besides NIN today. Is anyone planning to do the afterparty at Smartbar? We might, assuming we're not completely destroyed by the show lol
    smartbar is kind of a shitshow. i haven't been there in years but it's not somewhere i'd really want to go...ever hahaha. it's a weird basement bar that's way too hot and way too loud. but it's possible it's not as bad as it used to be.

anyway, safe travels!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    GA is up on TM rn for all 3 nights

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    my cousin cant make the thursday chicago show and is selling tickets. message her via https://www.facebook.com/nici.peterson if interested.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    This is getting really close and starting to feel REAL! I'm a weird mix of super fucking excited and kinda anxious. I can't believe it's only a couple of days away (I'm going on Friday and Saturday). We (my wife and I) are driving there Friday morning and headed home Sunday afternoon. She agreed to join me Friday night, but "one NIN show is enough." So I'm going to the Saturday show by myself because my only friends that like NIN moved out to the west coast years ago. If some of you are meeting up at the show Saturday, it might be nice to meet up!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I'll be at all three shows! My homeboy from back home in FL is coming up and we are going to fuckin' RAGE! The Saturday show I'll sport the new ETS shirt so be on the look out! @ImTheWiseJanitor I'll have your Saturday tick for you on Thursday so let plan to meet up at the show.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Just got in from Detroit. Already wishing I was heading to Chicago. See ya Thursday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Last edited by Mr. Blaileen; 10-24-2018 at 03:14 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Someone is trying to coordinate a reddit meetup.
    https://reddit.com/r/nin/comments/9r..._show_meetups/

Will there be an ETS meetup after all?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    So I live in the NYC area and went to 3 of the shows here last week and they were all incredible. I will now be in Chicago this weekend for Parent’s Weekend to see my kid who is in college there. I’m too short and too old to do a GA NIN show and would have to arrive too late owing to other commitments to get a good standing spot that would allow me to see anything. But I see on StubHub that there are some tix for double the GA price in a specific row in a box. Since no other place mentions any box seats for this show or at Aragon in general and I don’t know the venue, can any of you locals confirm that there are such seats and this isn’t a scam? There are some seating charts for Aragon that show boxes toward the front. I’m wondering if these are some kind of VIP seats that someone had access to and is selling. They may be ADA seats but I’m not disabled so wouldn’t want to use them if that was the case. Any information would be appreciated before I buy these.