Thread: 2018.10.25-26-27 Chicago, IL @ Aragon Ballroom

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mostlymad View Post
    I got stuck in the balcony before. I wasn't sure if they would have separate tickets for that area, and leave the open part below for everyone else.
    nope, balcony is GA too and i'm hoping to get a good spot up there. i have chronic pain issues and standing at shows for too long really fucks me up. i want to be able to enjoy NIN, not feel like i'm 80 years old

i'm really looking forward to this. i'm still mad at myself for missing wave goodbye and, while the aragon doesn't have the best sound for rock shows, it's still a beautiful venue, and seeing NIN indoors (as opposed to at riot fest) will be lovely.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'm incredibly excited by this. I might also try to get a good balcony spot. The last show there, I had too many tickets in my car (very 1st world problem there) and had to run back to get the right one, and was stuck in a really bad spot behind some people who were not even interested in the band I was seeing. I just want to be with people who actually appreciate the music. Also, I just really thought about it, today, and it's been since January of 1990 since I saw The Jesus and Mary Chain. I'm really looking forward to this.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

2018.10.25-26-27 Chicago, IL @ Aragon Ballroom

Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    nope, balcony is GA too and i'm hoping to get a good spot up there..
    For me too. I’ll do one night in front queuing early. One on the balcony. And the third I’ll see...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Last edited by witte; 05-23-2018 at 12:28 PM.