Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mod edit: Nope
    Last edited by TheBang; 05-18-2018 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Mod edit: Nope

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    The smooth vocal crooning is a bit jarring for a NIN song, but not necessarily bad; there's a clear Blackstar influence here that has me both intrigued and a bit hesitant for what may or may not be around the corner...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Presideo View Post
    The smooth vocal crooning is a bit jarring for a NIN song, but not necessarily bad; there's a clear Blackstar influence here that has me both intrigued and a bit hesitant for what may or may not be around the corner...
    to me, this song is more akin to less than, in a sense that it's not that indicative of the album's content. i think this song is meant to be jarring not only by itself but within bad witch. have to admit, for as much as i liked blackstar, i do hope i'm right.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vincenzomilione View Post
    to me, this song is more akin to less than, in a sense that it's not that indicative of the album's content. i think this song is meant to be jarring not only by itself but within bad witch. have to admit, for as much as i liked blackstar, i do hope i'm right.
    A guy who listened to the two new tracks at a presale event for the tour has said one was an instrumental with a sax at one point and one had some experimental/glitched vocals