9. This Isn't The Place
    10. Not Anymore
    11. She's Gone Away
    12. God Break Down The Door
    13. I'm Not From This World
    14. Over And Out
    15. Burning Bright (Field On Fire)
    16. The Background World

It's late here, so my mind isn't functioning at 100%, but my abbreviated reasoning for this order is:

Shit Mirror - Observing the new world and the mutation that has taken place.
    Less Than - Trying to fix the mutation, but not being able to fix himself, which makes it worse.
    Dear World - Disconnecting from the world to protect himself from the mutation.
    The Lovers - He is starting to lose the ability to tell the difference between his dreams and reality.
    The Idea Of You - An attempt to rationalize the madness. He's in denial about how fucked up he really is.
    Ahead Of Ourselves - He snaps out of things long enough to see that life has no real meaning or order.
    Play The Goddamned Part - Observing as the world disassembles and reassembles itself while still trying to find his place in it.
    Branches/Bones - He's tired of convincing himself that any of it matters. He doesn't give a fuck anymore.
    This Isn't The Place - Clarity once more. He mourns his "friend", the life he once led, and the infinite time he thought he had.
    Not Anymore - One last attempt to convince himself of his relevance, which can't survive the truth: he's living in a fantasy.
    She's Gone Away - His former life is dead. He killed it. "She" is gone.
    God Break Down The Door - A plea to the cosmos for answers or direction. The cosmos does not respond.
    I'm Not From This World - He's slipping further out of reality, and reality is starting to disassemble itself faster and faster.
    Over And Out - Acceptance of the situation. Hope in the idea that this may have happened before and will happen again. Infinite universes. Infinite chances to make it right.
    Burning Bright (Field On Fire) - Reality begins to smear and distort. In the final moments, he finds forgiveness and breaks through, beginning the process of leaving the world (and possibly the simulation).
    The Background World - Is this really what he wants? Does he want it all to end? Does he have a choice? Regardless, he feels it coming. The world (simulation) can't hold up. It breaks down, folding itself in two...then again...and again...until it is no more.
    Last edited by BRoswell; 06-22-2018 at 04:06 AM.