Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE 2018 - Official Tour Merchandise

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    Haha, my mistake, I guess a better question for me to ask would have been why do you ask? I wanted a shirt for each show that I went to but I’m still missing a couple that I’d like to track down. Are you offering shirts up or asking if anyone has any available?

That being said, I’m surprised how few of these shirts are floating around for sale online anywhere, especially considering prints are still selling like hotcakes.
    I only have Aragon Brawlroom night 2 (the only show I went to) and the nin.com Louder Than Life, and im keeping them.

I made the mistake of selling my white Fragility 2.0 with the flower on the front and the dates on the back years ago. (if anyone has one they would part with, ill pay a large premium for one. Pm me plz!)

I was just curious, looking to see pics of a wall of black lol

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    I only have Aragon Brawlroom night 2 (the only show I went to) and the nin.com Louder Than Life, and im keeping them.

I made the mistake of selling my white Fragility 2.0 with the flower on the front and the dates on the back years ago. (if anyone has one they would part with, ill pay a large premium for one. Pm me plz!)

I was just curious, looking to see pics of a wall of black lol
    I’d be amazed to see that. Honestly if they were *coughavailableonnin.comcough*, I’d probably pick up as many as I could. For now I’ve settled for buying whatever Bad Witch-era shirts I can find on eBay, heh. Very pleased with the sand-colored and the black Bad Witch shirts! Especially after missing out on getting the sand one at the merch booth. Still watching NIN.com every couple of days in the event more merch shows up unannounced.

If the last tour/album cycle has taught me anything, it’s “buy everything you want while you still can.”

Well played, Reznor. If you make things available, you practically have my money for life.

Edit: Just remembered my Aragon night 2 shirt has a big hole in the shoulder seam where the fabric didn’t quite connect when it was stitched. Easy enough to fix, but ugh. UUUGGGHHH...