Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Dexter

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I love this Dr. Vogel character already. This season's off to a good start so far.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Yes, Vogel scares the hell out of me.

Also fuck yeah Sean Patrick Flanery! Connor MacManus!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    What a great start to the season! FUCK HAVING TO WAIT 7 DAYS BETWEEN EPISODES OF SHOWS I LIKE.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Almost home and ready to peep this episode. Luckily i was able to scroll down to the text box and miss any possible spoilers. Hope it's a good one.

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Just finished watching ep. 01 and wow! Did they drop a bombshell right off the bat or what?
    Fantastic way to start the season.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Just finished the premiere and I'm pretty excited for the rest of the season like the rest of you. Please oh please let this season be great. Season 1-4 are my favorite television ever and after the let down of the past few seasons I really hope it goes out with a bang. Looks good so far.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    The episode was awesome, "You can't kill me." And the previews of the rest of the season have pretty much given me blue balls already. Either he will finally reign in his shit, or he'll blow his top. Either way it should (i hope) be a good season.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    FUCKING PASSWORD. Ha - classic Deb.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruised View Post
    FUCKING PASSWORD. Ha - classic Deb.
    I loved that. It also made me think every single time Dexter tries to figure out a password, he gets it on the first couple of attempts every time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "So, dad, you're saying Charlotte Rampling was my childhood psych and she suggested you teach me the code? Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"I'm a figment of your imagination son - I can't tell you things you don't already know."

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Anyone else think that the person in the video holding a gun to the "killer" was Deb?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    Anyone else think that the person in the video holding a gun to the "killer" was Deb?
    not me.

that would be pretty messed up, and requires a few logical leaps by deb, that we haven't seen her make yet. namely she's leaving the bits of brain @ vogels doorstep, how would she know the connection between vogel + harry / dexter? if she didn't already know about that connection, what possible reason would she have?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I think Vogel is the killer. I cant figure out what her game is yet. She's obviously playing dexter. The whole "someones in my house" thing is fishy.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DVYDRNS View Post
    I think Vogel is the killer. I cant figure out what her game is yet. She's obviously playing dexter. The whole "someones in my house" thing is fishy.
    Yeah i don't trust her at all and she seems like the ultimate puppet master.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    Yeah i don't trust her at all and she seems like the ultimate puppet master.

There's definitely more than meets the eye with her. whether she's the killer, or in ca-hoots with the killer I don't know. But they're foreshadowing something. I'm thinking the killer might be a son of her own, that she trained to kill. and this is a strech, but maybe the son(or daughter) is a Harry lovechild??? who knows, but she's not telling us the whole truth that's for damn sure. Great Season so far. Glad To see Dexter will be hunting a main villain again.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    So Dexter is looking for someone who cuts out parts of people's brains but then ends up finding a cannibal. Sometime's things just go your way. Good for Dexter.

I was really hoping something would come out of Deb's confession. If Quinn knew I think it would be much more interesting and amped up the tension.

Does the scene where Vogel gets the message and present prove she is not in on it? Who would she be trying to fake out by acting scared and finding the presents when no one else is around except the viewers.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Denim Chicken View Post
    Does the scene where Vogel gets the message and present prove she is not in on it? Who would she be trying to fake out by acting scared and finding the presents when no one else is around except the viewers.
    You raise a pretty good point here and i was thinking a lot about this too...

Still don't know about her...something doesn't feel right but she MAY not be as evil as i had initially thought, time will tell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have this insane theory that Hannah Mckay (remember her?) is going to play a big part in something this season.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripe(withdecay) View Post
    Hannah Mckay is going to play a big part
    *Wistful sigh* I wish she'd play my big part.

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    I thought Quinn saw Deb writing something on the yellow paper pad.
    When they all left the room, he should have noticed that the pad wasn't there anymore.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepvoid View Post
    I thought Quinn saw Deb writing something on the yellow paper pad.
    When they all left the room, he should have noticed that the pad wasn't there anymore.
    He told her to write on it so she'd stop talking. She dropped it and Vogal picked it up. Besides, this is Quinn we're talking about.

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    He told her to write on it so she'd stop talking. She dropped it and Vogal picked it up. Besides, this is Quinn we're talking about.
    Exactly, when Vogel picked it up, I was like "for sure Quinn is not that much of an idiot and will notice the pad is missing".
    I mean the guy is trying to take his sergeant exam. I guess he is that stupid.
    Aren't those room wired with a camera?

Anyways, I'm just nitpicking here. Season is starting off strong. Loving it so far.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I agree, it's been great so far!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I recorded a cover of the Blood Theme, did I do it justice?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Very nice!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    That is indeed quite good work. Bravo!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Is everyone over this show now? Haha.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruised View Post
    Is everyone over this show now? Haha.
    Well let's just say I'm not thrilled with the latest turn of events. But there's only a few episodes left - it has to end somehow.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    The season is pretty good, but it just seems very lazy and is kind of trogging along at this point. I would think since its the last season that more would be going on so I am thinking that something really drastic is going to go down very soon.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redshoewearer View Post
    Well let's just say I'm not thrilled with the latest turn of events. But there's only a few episodes left - it has to end somehow.
    Same here, if you're talking about him training that kid. 5 left, and I hope he gets caught.