Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: nincatalog

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I have the "red line" one with the row of match sticks and the one with the single column of dates, but I've been hunting for this one for YEARS (that keychain looks pretty cool, too):

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    I had the keychain, and then it broke :-(

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Finding shit in the Tour Merch threads is so much easier than finding something in storage. How did I get to be so disorganized?! Answer: the move from Burbank back to Florida.

Anyhow, for quick reference here are the 2013 Tension posters with detail regarding a reprint to include the Toronto stop between Montreal & Cleveland:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Finding shit in the Tour Merch threads is so much easier than finding something in storage. How did I get to be so disorganized?! Answer: the move from Burbank back to Florida.

Anyhow, for quick reference here are the 2013 Tension posters with detail regarding a reprint to include the Toronto stop between Montreal & Cleveland:

I have recently been going through a couple of decades of rolled up tour posters to get framed and unrolled the first top left pic from your post just last week.
    I have no idea of the context of how/why i got it and what to do with it (I have lots of framed NIN AUS posters already). Anyway, thanks for the context!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I sent Ryan better pictures of all four posters sold on the Tension Tour.

I noticed that the Japanese listing for FDTS says it's identical to the V2 version, which is incorrect since the Japanese releases have the Reptilian bonus track from the MOTP single.
    https://nincatalog.com/further-down-...ral-jp-cd-374/

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    I sent Ryan better pictures of all four posters sold on the Tension Tour.

I noticed that the Japanese listing for FDTS says it's identical to the V2 version, which is incorrect since the Japanese releases have the Reptilian bonus track from the MOTP single.
    https://nincatalog.com/further-down-...ral-jp-cd-374/
    Thanks for catching that. I have fixed it to reflect the correct information.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Got one of those sweet master track CD's that will need to be added to the catalog!

I've created an entry on Discogs for it.

Not Anymore (master tracks)

Also - these entries that I've previously posted still need to be added

The Slip - Japanese Promo
    Ghosts I-IV - Japanese Promo

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I've got a bunch of stuff that can be added, I just need to find the time to scan them.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    Got one of those sweet master track CD's that will need to be added to the catalog!

I've created an entry on Discogs for it.

Not Anymore (master tracks)
    I hope you didn't pay the exorbitant amount that that guy was asking for it?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    I hope you didn't pay the exorbitant amount that that guy was asking for it?
    Wasn't cheap - but I have a good working relationship with this person, have bought a few things from them in the past. I want to make sure people can hear these! So I'll be ripping it and can provide copies to people that would be interested. All the usual torrent sites don't seem to allow registration anymore - and if you can, no upload status. So I'd have to share via DM's really (unless someone else has a good idea?).

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Not Anymore Master Tracks has been added: nincatalog.com - not anymore (US CD)

I'll work on the The Slip and Ghosts today and should have those done by tomorrow.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    You know, it would be cool if we could 'check-off" what we have from the nincatalog. I understand giving people the ability to create accounts and track what they have is a huge lift and I'm not saying, "please do that." But it would be cool if maybe there was a xml or something that could be downloaded of the db that you could then check off hat you have. Is that possible?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    You know, it would be cool if we could 'check-off" what we have from the nincatalog. I understand giving people the ability to create accounts and track what they have is a huge lift and I'm not saying, "please do that." But it would be cool if maybe there was a xml or something that could be downloaded of the db that you could then check off hat you have. Is that possible?
    That's always something that I wanted to do and I will add it to our ideas list that @bgalbraith are working on.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    Not Anymore Master Tracks has been added: nincatalog.com - not anymore (US CD)

I'll work on the The Slip and Ghosts today and should have those done by tomorrow.
    thanks!

and crap - I meant to update the Discogs page with track lengths, I'll do that when I get a chance.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    That would be cool, but seems like a waste of energy when Discogs lets you do the same thing. If I were involved, I'd focus on cross updating both sites, because there's a lot of items on one site that aren't on the other. I've added some stuff to Discogs recently, but need to scan a lot more stuff.

I've talked with a few people about how it would be nice to have a site with a catalog of all the shirts, or updating tour related things like passes/itineraries/ticket stubs. Several sites have some of that info scattered about, but having one place with everything would be really cool. I have no background in web design, and from talking with a few other people around here, I know it's a lot of work, and as we all get older, the spare time to dedicate to things like that is just a lot smaller than it used to be.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    That would be cool, but seems like a waste of energy when Discogs lets you do the same thing. If I were involved, I'd focus on cross updating both sites, because there's a lot of items on one site that aren't on the other. I've added some stuff to Discogs recently, but need to scan a lot more stuff.

I've talked with a few people about how it would be nice to have a site with a catalog of all the shirts, or updating tour related things like passes/itineraries/ticket stubs. Several sites have some of that info scattered about, but having one place with everything would be really cool. I have no background in web design, and from talking with a few other people around here, I know it's a lot of work, and as we all get older, the spare time to dedicate to things like that is just a lot smaller than it used to be.
    There is a goal to get clothing on there. I have added quite a bit of tour posters but still need to get most of the poster pre-2005 era on there. I have also added promo shots, ARG buttons, and work to get as much updated on the site as possible. As you mentioned, it is a lot of work and a labor of love. nindestruct has a good record of all the itineraries and with his permission, i may add them to the catalog at some point.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    nindestruct has a good record of all the itineraries and with his permission, i may add them to the catalog at some point.
    Yes please do!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    What I find weird about this item is that its a numbered Slip package but its marked as SAMPLE, which would imply a promo.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    What I find weird about this item is that its a numbered Slip package but its marked as SAMPLE, which would imply a promo.
    It's likely because none of these were made in Japan, they're just US copies with a different sticker on the front. I believe all the Japanese ones are the end numbers towards 250k. So they didn't have access to the unnumbered promos that were used in the US with marker through the barcodes, but just used standard issue ones and added the sample sticker. I'd be interested if the inner ring has sample, but I'm guessing it does not.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

But with nin catalog we could have a nin catalog branded check list that includes non-music items.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    But with nin catalog we could have a nin catalog branded check list that includes non-music items.
    I hear you. I don't know enough about building websites to know if something like that is more work that just adding new categories. I'm assuming it's a lot of work as you'd have to add users and things, but I guess the NIN Tour History site has something like that.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Only 1 entry thus far but a new category for non Tour posters has been added:
    nincatalog.com - promotional posters

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I hear you. I don't know enough about building websites to know if something like that is more work that just adding new categories. I'm assuming it's a lot of work as you'd have to add users and things, but I guess the NIN Tour History site has something like that.
    I'm not even asking for new categories or the ability for people to create user accounts to log in and "check-off / track" what they have. I understand that would be a huge lift for the web team and I understand this is a fan run and supported site. I'm asking if there could be a file that you download that you could check off from. Like a db or xml file from the back end of the server.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'm not even asking for new categories or the ability for people to create user accounts to log in and "check-off / track" what they have. I understand that would be a huge lift for the web team and I understand this is a fan run and supported site. I'm asking if there could be a file that you download that you could check off from. Like a db or xml file from the back end of the server.
    The only issue I see with that is keeping that file updated since the website will always be adding new items here and there.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    The only issue I see with that is keeping that file updated since the website will always be adding new items here and there.
    Having a db update a file when data is added to said db is really easy db stuff.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    Do we know the size of this poster.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Do we know the size of this poster.
    It looks like the one I have which is 18" by 24".

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    It looks like the one I have which is 18" by 24".
    Thanks! I have added it to the site: nincatalog.com - closure promo poster (US poster)

Additional items have been moved or added to the Promo Poster section as well.