Thread: The Thread of Creepy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I saw a UFO or something too not long ago, it was shocking, it was just "lights in the sky" (no Pun intended) and they disapeared but the were very low, so im pretty sure it wasn't a plane, it was creepy alright!
    I wish I could say I've seen anything like that. I see satellites all the time (of course, part of me wonders if it's something else. Not like anyone can tell for sure, it's in friggin' space), but almost never anything like that.

I remember another time when I was on a walk a few years ago, on a pretty well-lit street right by our house. I mean, I could walk 5 feet to my right and hop the fence, and I'd be in you backyard. I was just walking along, my head down and kinda nodding to some music, and I remember seeing a BRIGHT blue light light up the entire area around me. I thought it was a car, so I glanced behind me to move out of its way, but it was nothing. I looked around really quick, looked up at the sky, and there was a fucking...something, flying through the sky. It wasn't a ship or vessel or thing with lights on it, but it looks like a really, REALLY low shooting star or something. It was low enough that it freaked me out and stopped me dead in my tracks and had me bracing for some kind of impact. I could see bits and chunks flying off of this thing while it was giving off a really bright blue and white light. After a couple seconds, it broke up into several flying pieces and it all just disappeared.

Whatever it was, I just couldn't believe how freaking bright it was. I've never seen anything in the sky close enough to light up an already lit-up city street, except for fireworks. But this thing was definitely NOT a firework. Definitely some random debris or something. Damn near gave me a heart attack when I saw it falling.

By the way, the videos about the noises remind me of when I stumbled across this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 04-26-2012 at 02:11 PM.