Thread: The NIN Summer Tour 2018 Spoilers Thread!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Heh...when I saw Tool in 2013 they had an intermission right in the middle of their set. It was really weird. They literally had a countdown timer above the stage and they turned on all the house lights. Totally killed the mood. Still makes me scratch my head.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theruiner View Post
    Heh...when I saw Tool in 2013 they had an intermission right in the middle of their set. It was really weird. They literally had a countdown timer above the stage and they turned on all the house lights. Totally killed the mood. Still makes me scratch my head.
    Weird but really nice cause you knew exactly how much time you had to pee, get a beer, snack or whatever and knew what time to get back.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theruiner View Post
    Explains where Ken Andrews got the idea to do that for the Failure show I attended in Chicago, heh. If I remember correctly, there was a countdown timer before their set, as well as an intermission mid-set. Strangest thing I’d seen, but also nice that it gave people a specific idea for how long they had to do their business, get drinks and the like. Hadn’t seen an act do that before!