Thread: Random General Questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    So, is this normal?
    Today I was thinking that if a person pulled a gun on me and demanded my wallet.. I'd say no.
    I've been feeling like my life up to this point has been a pretty big disappointment to me and probably my family as well.
    I have no career path, no romantic prospects, dwindling confidence, etc.. And I've spent my entire life fighting through
    shitty relationships that have reaffirmed what I've always thought in the back of my mind. That I'm probably honestly
    not good enough for people to see me worthy of investing in..
    So, while I'm absolutely not suicidal.. I don't think I'd really try to save my life by giving up the wallet..

Detroit-ish Area Bacon Taste: Deliciously Maple
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pigpen View Post
    So, is this normal?
    Today I was thinking that if a person pulled a gun on me and demanded my wallet.. I'd say no.
    I've been feeling like my life up to this point has been a pretty big disappointment to me and probably my family as well.
    I have no career path, no romantic prospects, dwindling confidence, etc.. And I've spent my entire life fighting through
    shitty relationships that have reaffirmed what I've always thought in the back of my mind. That I'm probably honestly
    not good enough for people to see me worthy of investing in..
    So, while I'm absolutely not suicidal.. I don't think I'd really try to save my life by giving up the wallet..
    i have had the same thoughts, and i feel the same way.