Thread: Random General Questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is there any point telling someone (one of your best friends) that you're in love with them if you're like 99.9% sure they don't feel the same way?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    What is the best site to watch films online. A site that has links to the latest released films, not just blockbusters, and has links to many older films too? Where you dont have to pay. They dont have to be the best quality.

Have not watched films online much in recent years, im very 5 years ago remember the whole TV Links ALLUC era and those sites seem to have gone to shit.

I know MegaVideo is not around anymore. But if anyone has any links or sites.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Yes. Do it. Even if it's awkward, it'll be better than not doing it at all and wondering for the next few years if anything could have happened.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Yes. Do it. Even if it's awkward, it'll be better than not doing it at all and wondering for the next few years if anything could have happened.
    I am in a similar situation, but this girl (one of my best friends) is in a different country. Should I still have a go at telling her my feelings, even if I'm 99% sure that she wouldn't feel the same way?

Detroit-ish Area Bacon Taste: Deliciously Maple
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cahernandez View Post
    I am in a similar situation, but this girl (one of my best friends) is in a different country. Should I still have a go at telling her my feelings, even if I'm 99% sure that she wouldn't feel the same way?
    i am so glad i am not the only one who is in this situation.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukey View Post
    Is there any point telling someone (one of your best friends) that you're in love with them if you're like 99.9% sure they don't feel the same way?
    That's a tough one, but if you're really in love and not 100% sure that the response will be negative, then step up and go for it! But at first ask yourself whether it is easier for you to live with the already mentioned fact of never knowing if it could have worked out and maybe seeing that person get together with someone else or stepping away from that friendship if the answer is "no". Both thing will hurt, but the feeling you will get if the answer is "yes" is one of the best things in life and I would try to get it even if there is only the slightest chance.