Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE - The Fall 2018 NIN Tour SPOILERS THREAD

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan_NIN65 View Post
    Got just back home......Well it was a great show but I am trying not to be a negative nancy. I had super high hopes after seeing the other previous shows setlists. I was at the first show in Vegas over the summer and when this show started with Metal AND Me I'm Not my heart sank as I though it was gonna be a repeat show. I was hopping for Last, HIS, Dead Souls, or The Perfect Drug or maybe busting out Hersey. The only songs that where new to me were This isn't the Place, Shit Mirror, Over and Out and Parasite. But hey it MAY just be because this was my 7th time seeing them. Please tell me to shut my mouth and be greatfull for what I did get,lol. Too much smoke and fog I could not see anything the first half of the show.
    Replying to your post in the Memphis show in the general discussion thread ... I completely understand where you're coming from. There has been so much either debuted or truly deep cuts being a part of the set that last night's show almost seems like the weakest one of the fall tour so far. I mean, I would've LOVED to have heard Metal, Americans, all of that Bad Witch material, Burning Bright and TDTWWA as that would've been new to me ... but I totally get why it may have been slightly of a let down for you. I'm driving in from St. Louis for the Nashville show this weekend and I almost instead ended up doing last night's instead. I'm glad you had a good time as seeing NIN live is always fun, but I always need to make sure to keep my expectations in check. It's so hard when you see awesome sets! I wish I had more time off from work to see more shows this year.
    Last edited by thefragile_jake; 09-25-2018 at 03:37 PM.