Thread: Twin Peaks - Spoilers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedest View Post
    We Got this covered just makes random shit up
    There was another source for this rumor: I don't think this article is the OG, if I'm not mistaken. There was a tweet that was a bit more vague, from Hollywood Horror Museum or some shit? I watched a couple YouTube videos about it. It said something like "someone who is in the know let something slip about the future of twin peaks, and we're all gonna be squealing in 2020 ."

This article is definitely bullshit, I think, because it's pretty much impossible to shoot, or even cast, a tv show, without anyone finding out.

BUT, let's pretend that there IS something to it ( the tweet, I mean.) It could be a couple of things. For one, Lynch and co. could have easily shot a couple more hours when they did The Return, to be released as a movie. Hell, they could have shit enough for a trilogy. A boy can dream.
    OR, perhaps they're aiming to release the deleted scenes as a movie (Edit: like FWWM's The Missing Pieces.) One YouTuber speculated that that was the case.

So, it's PROBABLY all bullshit, but I guess it's possible that SOMETHING could be in the works, thAt was filmed previously.
    OR, it could be regarding an upcoming announcement?

But, yeah. It's likely nothing.

I gotta say, though: I want to believe. And it IS a little exciting if both of these things came from different sources.
    Last edited by elevenism; 10-01-2019 at 01:31 AM.