113 Post(s)

2018.10.22 Detroit, MI @ Fox Theatre

Detroit 1

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    What else could you want from a fucking setlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You’re not fucking kidding. That was awesome.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    My mother came with me and is mainly a fan of the first 3 albums so tonight was made perfectly for her

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Great set, great show. Probably in my top 5 nin shows. Highlights were somewhat damaged, Last, and, of course, the perfect drug. The whole set was great though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It was a decent setlist. But other than APD (which i always hated) and Last (which i've always loved) i'd seen every one of those other songs multiple times throughout the years. Just really hoping tomorrow isn't 80% post Fragile due to tonight's setlist. And keeping my fingers crossed for Mr Self Destruct/Happiness in Slavery/I Do not Want this/Becoming which have all been played recently.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    It didn't even dawn on me until the drive home that everything was 90s and earlier other than the Bad Witch stuff. Trent said it was a mix of old and new tonight and he wasn't joking. Tomorrow will be hard to top this..

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    It was a decent setlist. But other than APD (which i always hated) and Last (which i've always loved) i'd seen every one of those other songs multiple times throughout the years. Just really hoping tomorrow isn't 80% post Fragile due to tonight's setlist. And keeping my fingers crossed for Mr Self Destruct/Happiness in Slavery/I Do not Want this/Becoming which have all been played recently.
    what the hell is APD?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Man... Some people you really can't please. I honestly thought that was a fantastic all around set!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    what the hell is APD?
    Sorry should have been "TPD"

The show was good, I just have the strange luck of seeing 75% of the exact same songs the many times I have seen them over the years even though i know they constantly change setlists. I mean i love some Pigface but I've somehow seen Suck like 6 of the 8 shows I have been at. Kind of over it. At least I know tonight will be different.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Third NIN show, and Ive tried hard to be on a NIN media blackout since the begining of the tour (I did hear about both Broken in full and The Perfect Drug at the start though). As much as I would have liked to hear BURN and IM AFRAID OF AMERICANS, Im really glad that this is the show I had the opportunity to go to. When HLAH started, I have to say I was kinda disapointed (was expecting, HTF and Hurt) but then, the first few notes of TPD started and I went batshit insane. Over and out was awesome too. I honestly think that The Perfect Drug may have been the first NIN song I ever hear (in highschool before a friend introduced me everything else) so it was kinda cool getting to see that live.