Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 1852

Thread: Puscifer

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    It was somewhere deep in the Instagram comments. I think someone asked if they were gonna make more (of the white after it sold out), and Lei Li said no, but blue was in the cards.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sinspots View Post
    Well I wasn’t expecting that. Very emotional towards the end.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I bought this album, listened through, and there were several places I was really impressed with the guitar work. Then, I looked in the liner notes and found out Greg Edwards is on a lot of it. That's very cool. I hadn't heard or read anywhere that he was on it before listening, so that was a cool surprise.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

So, this video is much more interesting and much better than I expected from the cartoony CG images Maynard has teased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Maynard James "You had it in your asshole the whole time” Keenan

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gerbil View Post
    So, this video is much more interesting and much better than I expected from the cartoony CG images Maynard has teased.
    I agree that it's one of the best videos they've done, but I still think Puscifer deserves better music videos and visuals overall. The album cover for Existential Reckoning might be the only album cover of theirs that I actually like (though I liked the artwork for The Underwhelming even more), so that's a start.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I think my issue with Puscifer is this whole cornball amateur aesthetic. it doesn't fit the music and it makes me just not like the band very much. I wish I could get past it.
    Last edited by DVYDRNS; 04-13-2021 at 07:35 AM.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    I want them to play V Is for Vagina next and Maynard to revive Mjr Douche for that performance

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)

He says he’d like to do the same thing with the other Puscifer albums.

Also, lol at this comment:

mrbobcrYou can see Maynard's Saturn returns right under his chin...
    Last edited by Erneuert; 04-15-2021 at 07:29 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Hey, quick question about the livestream. If I watch it once can I rewatch it within the 72 hours it’s available? I feel like the site isn’t super clear on that.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Is anyone here capturing this one (like someone did for the last one)?

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Hey, quick question about the livestream. If I watch it once can I rewatch it within the 72 hours it’s available? I feel like the site isn’t super clear on that.

I don’t know for sure about this one, but every one of these I’ve done over the last year has been the same: your ticket gives you access to the stream for X hours, period. During that time, you can watch it however many times you like; it’s basically just a link to a private video that gets taken down after a few days.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Is anyone here capturing this one (like someone did for the last one)?
    Tbh all I really want is an mp3 of the audio. So if that turns up it’s be swell if someone showed me

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tbh all I really want is an mp3 of the audio. So if that turns up it’s be swell if someone showed me

Would love both! The Simultaneous in the stream was a nice surprise.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Having problems capturing the audio, although I could successfully grab the video from the stream.
    If somebody else could capture the whole thing without any problems, please let us know.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    These songs sound so good. The band just sounds so much more professional and mature. The visuals and production are amazing, as well.

I hope they continue these because they’re absolutely brilliant. Puscifer live works so well in a format like this. Their performances at smaller venues are so much better than at festivals and the like.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Just finished the show. A more perfect way to spend a saturday evening in lockdown I could not imagine. Was a nice touch bringing Clifton Collins back for this!

I feel strongly that Existential Reckoning is their best work. The live at Arcosanti blew my mind. And I wasn't super stoked for this, cause I didnt love Money Shot in the same way. Yes it was more cohesive than anything they had done before, and more Carina is always a good thing, but it didnt have the bangers than Conditions had. But this absolutely revitalized the songs for me in a whole new way. It felt more like a sequel, and a step forward, than a step back. It was progression. I did not want it to end. MORE. I hope they do this for Conditions, C is for, or V - just give me fucking MOAR of this please.

The way this was shot, the locations, the art, the entire vibe was just fuckin killer. Way better than I expected. And super cool and not suprising to see Rob and Tamar involved as well.

Maynard, Carina and Mat are just powerhouse force that has made them the best live act for my money save for Nine Inch Nails and just ahead of QOTSA. Nobody else sounds as tight and as vital as they do now for me.

I can't say how much I am in love with the essence of what this band has become.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That was really much better than I anticipated. I'd love to get a backup of this video.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I got the whole thing, plus the "pre show". If anyone is in need, let me know.
    (It's an external capture, but I had no issues.)

Also, Rob Sheridan was credited as providing "video content".

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    I got the whole thing, plus the "pre show". If anyone is in need, let me know.
    (It's an external capture, but I had no issues.)

Also, Rob Sheridan was credited as providing "video content".
    Yeah he mentioned on Twitter that it's because him and his ex wife did the video footage for the 2015 tour

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I sent out links, I'm going to assume that everyone on this board is a long time fan and has paid their dues and just wants a copy for personal, private showings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That was fucking awesome! Way better than expected, talk about giving an album new life! I really liked Money Shot when it came out, but haven’t listened to it much since, kinda overplayed it in 2015-16. The Mayan was a stunning venue for this, the visuals were great, and the songs sounded so fresh! Also loving the 7-piece band, such lovely & talented ladies! Really hoping they continue with previous albums.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Is the link working?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Is the link working?
    Could you please send one my way? Ty!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can someone send me the link as well? Thanks!!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Me three! (Pretty please)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Wouldn't mind it as well, please. Really loved the new band. Glad they brought back Juliette Commagere! I actually have had an album from her on my ipod for a number of years now. That freaky looking mbira had me looking up Array Instruments, and they are just a bit pricy lol.
    Last edited by halo eighteen; 04-18-2021 at 01:50 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I’m gonna be petty and just say I enjoy Gunnar Olsen much more than Jeff Friedl. He feels a lot tighter and more present.