Thread: Trump 2019 - There are still children in detention separated from their parents

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    So, Mueller found ten cases of obstruction but Barr just ignored mentioning that when he handed Trump that victory lap
    What I'm seeing on MSNBC is "illegal, but not indictable" because of this whole "not being able to indict a sitting President" shit. In other words, not indictable but possibly IMPEACHABLE. It's semantics and a technicality. By a court of law, not prosecutable due to the no-indict-President shit. But, impeachable by CONGRESS, probably. Because Congress doesn't have the same standards of law. Now, all bets are certainly off. You can't put this toothpaste back into the tube.

The part that was hilarious to me is how many times the President "didn't remember" shit. One MSNBC expert said this is like an Alzheimer's test; how on Earth can a President "not remember" THIS MUCH STUFF? (It's bullshit, he's lying. Obstruction.) And, this is where Barr is full of shit by saying that the White House "fully cooperated." Not remembering anything isn't cooperating. It isn't like this stuff happened TEN YEARS AGO.

Funny thing is, I've been in law forever, love research, love law, but I haven't bothered to read this, yet. I just have no fucking energy to delve into it. I've been relying on MSNBC lawyers to do it for me, so that I don't get a migraine over this shit. I just don't care. It won't lead anywhere, anyway, so I'm not caring.
    Last edited by allegro; 04-18-2019 at 03:51 PM.