Thread: Trump 2019 - There are still children in detention separated from their parents

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Any idea how to get that website to work? "It looks like you're using an adblocker!"

Uhhh....no, I'm not. Not in incognito mode. Not running a VPN. Don't have any sort of ad-blocking enabled whatsoever.

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Any idea how to get that website to work? "It looks like you're using an adblocker!"

Uhhh....no, I'm not. Not in incognito mode. Not running a VPN. Don't have any sort of ad-blocking enabled whatsoever.
    I don't know it worked for me... but there's not much there beyond the byline. He or she has first-hand observation of the transgression, substantiates the claims of the original whstleblower, and was intending to come forward before the initial whistleblower did. Same lawyer representing both whistleblowers.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post

that's really weird. I have several adblockers running and it worked for me. wild.