Thread: Trump 2019 - There are still children in detention separated from their parents

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    I DVR all of this so I can fast-forward through Nunez and Jordan (and some others).

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Mom View Post
    I DVR all of this so I can fast-forward through Nunez and Jordan (and some others).
    Fucking Plex won't let you set manual recording times, and since it's special programming, the TV listings are wrong. So I've had to just turn them off when those morons come up, go make a cup of tea, and hope they've shut up by the time I get back.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Fucking Plex won't let you set manual recording times, and since it's special programming, the TV listings are wrong. So I've had to just turn them off when those morons come up, go make a cup of tea, and hope they've shut up by the time I get back.
    The TV listings did not show “Impeachment Hearings” until the last two days, so I set up the DVR to record EVERY SHOW on MSNBC from 8 am Central through 5 pm Central. Then the fuckers finally changed it to “Impeachment Hearings” but the DVR wasn’t set for THAT so I missed the whole first section of Sonderland. Ugh.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Been waiting for Bolton on Twitter, his last tweet was the day after he resigned.

Until this morning.

Last edited by allegro; 11-22-2019 at 04:40 PM.