Thread: NIN Spotting 2019

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheddamash View Post
    $75 is pretty steep for 3LPs. This better be some badass packaging. Kraw is invloved so that's a good sign... but still.
    I wouldn't count on it, not after Deviations 1 was $80 and had very minimal, flimsy packaging.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by katara View Post
    I wouldn't count on it, not after Deviations 1 was $80 and had very minimal, flimsy packaging.
    Yeah, that was a travesty, but I doubt that’s the case here. The DEs were expansive remember. It’s just that, as a vinyl collector, my initial reaction to a 3LP set is $30-40. I’m really hoping that they chose to trickle out 3 individual, timed releases is because they’re packing each one with goodies (some of which might have contained spoilers to the show, hence only 1 track name being revealed so far). This way, we’re obviously getting 3 different outer sleeves, so there’s plenty of room for Kraw goodness. And the description definitely implies lots of work went into them and they’re sort of companion pieces to the show. Either way, it’s T&A w/ Kraw on a project with lots of subject matter. I think we’ll be fine here. I’m excited.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheddamash View Post
    Yeah, that was a travesty, but I doubt that’s the case here. The DEs were expansive remember. It’s just that, as a vinyl collector, my initial reaction to a 3LP set is $30-40. I’m really hoping that they chose to trickle out 3 individual, timed releases is because they’re packing each one with goodies (some of which might have contained spoilers to the show, hence only 1 track name being revealed so far). This way, we’re obviously getting 3 different outer sleeves, so there’s plenty of room for Kraw goodness. And the description definitely implies lots of work went into them and they’re sort of companion pieces to the show. Either way, it’s T&A w/ Kraw on a project with lots of subject matter. I think we’ll be fine here. I’m excited.
    Agreed. Kraw worked on the NTAE physical components. I am not worried.