Page 22 of 129 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Just bought Dot.Hack part 2 for PS2, and I'm about to pick up the Journey Collector's Edition with flOw and Flower, and Bioshock Infinite. I plan on playing these a LOT this week. But this is some DLC for Journey I reeeally wish existed.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Finished the Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm campaign...*sigh*...I really miss the shamelessly evil (inhuman may be a better word) Zerg. Maybe some will prefer their being more relatable, but I don't. I much prefer the original Starcraft Zerg. It was great fun just decimating everything FOR THE SWARM, being a bestial force asserting its physical dominance. Now they've gone and made it all for a higher purpose and stuff, it just doesn't stick well with the Zerg. Anyway, I had fun playing the campaign, but I didn't feel all that alien and I missed that.
    Last edited by Alexandros; 04-02-2013 at 04:38 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Trying to finally get into Assassin's Creed 3 after barely touching it since launch. Operative word "trying". Somehow Disc 1 got heavily scratched despite being removed from it's case maybe twice in the past 6 months. So badly scratched it's unreadable unless I put disc 2 in and quit to the main menu and switch over discs at that point. Even then, I get about 10 minutes of playtime before my XBOX freezes. Not liking the game enough to justify paying for it again, but I feel like I need to get my money's worth from it. I guess fate never wants me to clear this game from my pile of shame...

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Ive been playing Faster Than Light. Its a great game but its brutally unforgiving. One minute youre on top of the world and you can just die in the next jump. Very very tough.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Injustice: Gods Among Us Demo

Plays really good and I managed to get some decent combos out of Batman when I played his Battle Mode. The controls and movements seem a lot slower than 2011's MK. Hrm...

The game is good. I'll buy it...eventually. Not on Launch.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedest View Post
    Ive been playing Faster Than Light. Its a great game but its brutally unforgiving. One minute youre on top of the world and you can just die in the next jump. Very very tough.
    I love this game. It's rather addicting!

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Sly collection!

I'm about half way through Sly 1

These games are such fun, pretty easy for the most part but still a couple challenges here and there.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Re: What are you playing?

Mortal Kombat. Figured I should warm up before Injustice comes out. Still can't remember combos...

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Mortal Kombat. Figured I should warm up before Injustice comes out. Still can't remember combos...
    Was it you or Alrea that played with me and Jinsai a few years back? That shit was fun.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

I did play with a few guys from here a couple times. So maybe so. It was awhile ago.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Going into my second playthrough of Dishonored, hoping to get the no-kills/no-detection achievements. It's definitely the sort of thing I wouldn't have been able to do right off the bat; even on my second time through months later I'm finding hidden paths and overhead pipes I missed initially that are helping a lot with the whole stealth thing.

I also bought Mark of the Ninja on XBLA since it was half-price at 600 points. I seem to be doing the stealth thing lately, I blame Tomb Raider.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    ^ Really enjoyed Resistance 3. Sadly I think 2 killed the series by trying to please too many people, it was a shame more people didn't get into 3. It was FPS by numbers sure, but executed really well.

After finishing Bioshock Infinite I gotta get back to Ni No Kuni.. however Virtues Last Reward was just added to PSN+ in the UK so definitely wanna give that a whirl.. all the Dark Souls 2 stuff makes me wanna get back to DS too.. uh.. so many games.. so little time..

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidcalm View Post
    ^ Really enjoyed Resistance 3. Sadly I think 2 killed the series by trying to please too many people, it was a shame more people didn't get into 3. It was FPS by numbers sure, but executed really well.

After finishing Bioshock Infinite I gotta get back to Ni No Kuni.. however Virtues Last Reward was just added to PSN+ in the UK so definitely wanna give that a whirl.. all the Dark Souls 2 stuff makes me wanna get back to DS too.. uh.. so many games.. so little time..
    I only ever played the first and I got the third one for Christmas. I'm enjoying it, finding matches on 3 in multiplayer takes forever...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Picked up Hitman Absolution for cheap. First of the series that I've played aside from a demo for Blood Money. Pretty cool game. Might get the HD collection soon. Also, trying to get used to the Injustice demo on a 360 controller. I have friends on 360 who are getting it. Struggling with the d-pad though...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm super late to the party, but I just grabbed Zeno Clash on Steam. This game is messed up. Love it!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Never played the first one, but picked up Mass Effect 2 for a few bucks earlier tonight, been playing it off and on for a couple hours now.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Episode 1 of Telltale's The Walking Dead was free on PSN so i checked that out finally, smoked through it pretty quick and was hooked on it just like the TV show so i checked on the prices for the rest of the episodes, couldn't get them all but still had some money left over in my wallet from a voucher so i was able to grab the second ep. since it was only 3.99 and i had about $5 left, I've finished it already too but ahhh i definitely need to complete the season it's very entertaining and interesting seeing the aftermath of all the decisions you make.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    Episode 1 of Telltale's The Walking Dead was free on PSN so i checked that out finally, smoked through it pretty quick and was hooked on it just like the TV show so i checked on the prices for the rest of the episodes, couldn't get them all but still had some money left over in my wallet from a voucher so i was able to grab the second ep. since it was only 3.99 and i had about $5 left, I've finished it already too but ahhh i definitely need to complete the season it's very entertaining and interesting seeing the aftermath of all the decisions you make.

Awhile back, both episodes 1 and 2 were free on PS+.

I don't watch the show but I loved the game. It was fantastic.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    just finished the walking dead. very fitting ending. good game.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    I just wish there was a bit more on the scavenging/looking for clues front... seems to be a bit bare bones on that at least going from the first two eps, they give you such small environments to peruse i just wish there was even more freedom.

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    Guacamelee

This is a great game. I don't understand why they don't make more "metroidvania" games like this. If you liked Castlevania Symphony of the Night or Shadow Complex, you should really pick this up.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Guacamelee

This is a great game. I don't understand why they don't make more "metroidvania" games like this. If you liked Castlevania Symphony of the Night or Shadow Complex, you should really pick this up.
    You're the second person I know who said it's like "Metroidvania". I was playing P4A the other night with a friend of mine and he said I should get Guacamelee because I loved SotN.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    The Lucas Arts news made me nostalgic for all the old point-and-click adventure games (only Star Wars game I ever played was X-Wing). Just re-beat Curse of Monkey Island and now replaying Sam & Max Hit The Road. Grim Fandango will be next, then maybe Full Throttle or Day of The Tentacle, two games I never played.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Went to the midnight release to pick up Injust-

Kidding.

Picked up Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers. Was the only one there out of about 30 people getting Soul Hackers lol. Went through so much bullshit at the midnight release though. Way too much to put in here, but lets just say, the employee's working at the one I went to are stupid as fuck.

Anyways. I'm only about an hour and a half in and so far I'm having a blast. I really appreciate Atlus adding in voice acting except for NPC's you see around the street and such and the music is fantastic and it fits perfectly into the games cyber themes.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Injustice. Pretty awesome.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

What are you playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    How is that? It came with my new Xbox but I haven't checked it out.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    How is that? It came with my new Xbox but I haven't checked it out.
    I assume you have the Essentials version. If that is the case, you have half the game. The game is 2-discs but the Essentials version has only the first disc. You have half of the cars and half of the tracks.

As far as the game, it's the best race simulation I've played. Never could get into Gran Turismo much (still like it but eh). I also have Forza Horizon and endorse that game as well. They're fun, have tons of car options, great soundtracks and great time wasters. I love them, which is odd as I'm not the biggest car enthusiast.

Check it out but if you have the Essentials version, be warned.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 04-21-2013 at 06:29 PM. Reason: grmmr

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

What are you playing?

Yeah it is the essentials edition, didn't notice that. Cool with me though cause I'm not a huge racing game fan but I've heard good things about the Forza games, ill check it out.