Page 48 of 129 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 3851

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    If you have a PS2, just pick up the collection. I have it and the X collection. No complaints.
    Its a good deal, since it includes the "power fighters" games too, still parts 9 and 10 are "lost" for anyone that didn't bought the Wii/360/PS3 consoles, wish there was some kind of digital download or maybe an emulator

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I've yet to even play the 10th game. 9 was pretty awesome though.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I've yet to even play the 10th game. 9 was pretty awesome though.
    I heard that part 9 it's one of the hardest ever!
    Part 1 is real fuckin' hard, definitely that hardest one in NES...
    and speaking of part 1:

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    whoa that transition where the game is inside of a box where all the walls are playing the game is pretty bizarre.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Wildstar!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsipod View Post
    Wildstar!!
    Same. Game is fucking great, not been this excited about an MMO ever. Group content is really difficult with clever mechanics, questing zones are awesome, writing is hilarious, even the crafting is fun.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Free with Games with Gold. I always had Super Street Fighter IV and not Arcade Edition. Now I do. Any Xbox Live guys here gonna get? I'd love to fight.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 06-16-2014 at 12:38 PM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Max Payne 3 is 5 bucks in the live marketplace. My first play through , pretty cool.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    Max Payne 3 is 5 bucks in the live marketplace. My first play through , pretty cool.
    I got it on Steam in the winter sale, finally starting it now haha. HOLY SHIIITT JUST REALIZED THE SUMMER SALE IS ON NOW R.I.P. MY FINANCES AND AVAILABLE STORAGE

Also I just bought this last night for $1, it's awesome:

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Yessssss, finally on sale and totally mine. been dying to play this.

This came out today for Xbox One, I also nabbed it.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Sweet I didn't know

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Sweet I didn't know
    Fuck this game! I've watched hundreds of horror movies and played the best of the best as far as survival horror games go but I've never played anything like Outlast to where, even me of all people, jump and get tense. I have barely just begun the game but I've jumped 10 feet in the air on three occasions. The game has superb atmosphere and the soundscape is amazing.

This is quite possibly the scariest game I've played and I started my game at 10:30 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Fuck this game! I've watched hundreds of horror movies and played the best of the best as far as survival horror games go but I've never played anything like Outlast to where, even me of all people, jump and get tense. I have barely just begun the game but I've jumped 10 feet in the air on three occasions. The game has superb atmosphere and the soundscape is amazing.

This is quite possibly the scariest game I've played and I started my game at 10:30 PM.
    I'm in the same boat. I couldn't do it. Doesn't help matters when you can't really defend yourself. Just makes it even more difficult to sit through. One of these days, I'll try again.

In the meantime, it's Fifa and UFC for awhile. Downloading some ratchet and clank (which is taking forever).

Going to be a long summer.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Ugh I have to wait till next week to afford outlast. But space, you sold me.

Actually, slender: the arrival is supposed to hit the last gen consoles. I'm going to be looking at that once it comes out mainly because my laptop does not have the power.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    I picked up Papers, Please on Steam today. Played it for an hour, having fun denying people's entrance to the glorious Arstotzka.

Getting a PS4 within the next two weeks after waiting a while, any recommendations on games currently out for it?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    I'm all over the place with games, still continuing on through AC Brotherhood but I've also started Sniper Elite V2 and Hitman: Absolution.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Borderlands 2 as its like £4.99 on the Steam sale and my buddies were all like 'we'll get it on sale'. Well now its on sale. And boy does it feel like a better game in co-op.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidcalm View Post
    Borderlands 2 as its like £4.99 on the Steam sale and my buddies were all like 'we'll get it on sale'. Well now its on sale. And boy does it feel like a better game in co-op.
    Its a lot more fun in co-op. Its like night and day. The single player can get pretty repetitive, but with a buddy the same gameplay gets more fun for whatever reason.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Ugh I have to wait till next week to afford outlast. But space, you sold me.
    It's only $5 on Steam for another 12 hours, if you want to play it on PC.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Unfortunately my laptop cannot handle games. At least from 2006 and on

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Finally wrapped up the mass effect trilogy. Incredible. I understand the complaints about the original endings. The patch gave us a little more closure.

About to jump on season 2, episode 3 of the walking dead. Then probably DMC which I've had for awhile but haven't played yet.
    Last edited by spiralout; 06-24-2014 at 12:58 AM. Reason: autocorrect

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Have any of you guys played Metro: Last Light? I just bought the "complete pack" for like $7, which I'm pretty sure is the game & all the DLC. I've heard it was good and a bit like Fallout, but other than that I have no idea what I'm getting into. Any suggestions before I start playing it?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanez33 View Post
    Have any of you guys played Metro: Last Light? I just bought the "complete pack" for like $7, which I'm pretty sure is the game & all the DLC. I've heard it was good and a bit like Fallout, but other than that I have no idea what I'm getting into. Any suggestions before I start playing it?
    I assume you're on PC?

If not, they're re-releasing those games on Xbox One and PS4 in August so you might've jumped the gun, perhaps...haha.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I assume you're on PC?

If not, they're re-releasing those games on Xbox One and PS4 in August so you might've jumped the gun, perhaps...haha.
    That's what I'm waiting for. Never played them. Figured I could hold out a little while longer.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    That's what I'm waiting for. Never played them. Figured I could hold out a little while longer.
    My friend, who shares a pretty 100% insync gaming tastes to me, hated Last Light. I never played them but I'm mildly intrigued by them even though they're unnecessary re-releases to 8th gen. They're gonna be 24.99 digitally or together on disc for a bundled price. If I buy them, won't be till on sale or dirt cheap.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 06-25-2014 at 02:54 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'll probably wait until they drop to at least 30. No new games for me until September. Unless something digital comes along.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I assume you're on PC?

They're re-releasing the games on PC, too, but I figured $7 is just $7. If I enjoy Last Light now, maybe I'll be willing to spend a little more on the "redux" games when they come out.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanez33 View Post
    They're re-releasing the games on PC, too, but I figured $7 is just $7. If I enjoy Last Light now, maybe I'll be willing to spend a little more on the "redux" games when they come out.
    I didn't know that. I wouldn't buy a Redux version of Last light for PC, the game's a year old. I really doubt the graphics are gonna get any better.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Coming off of playing Hitman: Absolution (the easiest game in the series yet with far too many perks, still an enjoyable title with cool scenarios) I just loaded up the original Hitman: Codename 47 to contrast, damn they sure don't hold your hand in this one haha they pretty much just throw you in to the mission completely blind and you have to feel your way around, it's all trial and error to see what the special sequence of events are to finish the mission. I definitely hate that there's really no decent places to hide bodies, even if you dump them in an open sewer grate the guards/patrol dudes always seem to find 'em.. so you just have to time things right with your future courses of action. Sneaking mechanics are crap, no way to really hide either except to dart off in a random direction to a different area on the map like a bat out of hell and change uniforms with some dude you fiber wired earlier on.

I'd by lying if i said i didn't look up a couple youtube walkthroughs.

That and i guess i do like SOME perks, maybe not to the extent of an Instinct mode like what Absolution had or anything like that but i mean if there's a good balance i welcome a break or two to get out of a tight squeeze.

EDIT: Another thing i hate about the original Hitman, lining up the stupid item menus so that the item text is green..... having to do that while trying to pick up a gun or ammo off the ground when you're pressed for time because you're being blown away or something is highly irritating. This one level I'm on there doesn't seem to be a solution other than Ramboing your way out there (which obviously isn't really the ideal way to play and very out of character but what can you do)
    Last edited by thelastdisciple; 06-26-2014 at 04:15 AM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Just got Arkham City: GOTY edition and Bioshock Infinite as well, this sale's been pretty good to me this year.