Page 69 of 129 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,070 of 3851

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I'm just so glad to see some games that were destroyed by the stupid motion controls of the Wii finally being released on sensible formats. I really tried to give it a chance, but ultimately, the only Zelda game I absolute hated was Skyward Sword. Motion controls suck, and I'd really like to see a reimagined release of that game, because I could see it being good without the hokey gimmicky motion controls.
    agreed. i've played through it several times because i love the story, but the motion controls are RIDICULOUS.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Far Cry 4 on PS3, only a few missions in so far but it's not bad.... can't say I care too much about the story but the gameplay is fun enough.

I had only ever played the first Far Cry back when that thing overheated your PC with water effects alone, i own Far Cry 2 on Steam but still haven't got around to it. Decided to jump into this one though since it's much more recent.

Still need Far Cry 3 and now Primal.

EDIT: Bought FC3 for 6 bones on Steam.
    Last edited by thelastdisciple; 03-27-2016 at 10:56 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Resident evil: Revelations 2. Im on episode 2. Pretty good I think. I hope they go back to the original survival horror aspect instead of relying on too much action and jump scares like 5 and 6. I'm looking forward to the remake of RE2 though, that's what made me love survival horror. Also RE3, whenever I heard the dreaded Nemesis theme when I was a kid I nearly shit my pants every time. Him and his goofy ass jumping through windows and shit. Then they did they made a big mistake giving him a rocket launcher. That's like strapping a nuclear warhead to a shark that's headed to an all you can eat buffet and the bomb is set to detonate on impact. They were so fun though. The tension also made me feel excited.

Murdered: Soul Suspect. I like the concept of the game. I like the game play too. I've neglected to play it, due to Fallout 4.

I'm level 127 now with my main character. I've already beaten it with another. The former chose the Institue and the latter chose The Brotherhood of Steel. I have a supply line in every settlement. I've also created 15 robots since the Automatron DLC. HALP.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I've been on a 3DS platformer kick recently for whatever reason. I appreciate their simplicity; lots of games go for that epic scope these days, and thats fine, but one could get burned out on that every once in a while.

The Nintendo 1st party games are all good, naturally. Mario 3D Land, Kirby Triple Deluxe, and Yoshi's New Island are all classically great. But there are some hidden gems I picked up from one of those Gamestop Buy 3 Get 1 Free sales: Sonic Lost World, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, and Mighty Switch Force all are very solid. Its good that the genre is still going strong, especially with smaller studios putting out quality titles like Shovel Knight.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just finished playing Sleeping Dogs on my PS3: Really like the plot and setting (Hong Kong) of the game but this game was all over the place. The story could have been integrated way better and felt like it didn't flow too well. Hong Kong is a nice setting but felt a bit to lifeless unfortunately. The fighting system would have been really cool had the controls not been wonky as hell!

With that said I liked the game overall and it had a nice foundation that if they ever decided to do another game they could work off but it was a very flawed experience. I know the production of this game was marred by issues and I think it shows. I give it anywhere from a 6.5 to maybe 7. On a side not this game reminded me way more of Watch Dogs than say GTA; except I enjoyed WD a lot more overall.

Next game on my backlog: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix on PS3 followed most likely by Bully on PS4 and FF7 on PS4 though getting done with those games will probably take me a while.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Installing Quantum Break!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Installing Quantum Break!
    I hope you like it! I'm getting it Friday.

I'm still playing Fallout 4, I think I've created about 50 robots now. Now I'm going to stock up on supplies for Wasteland Workshop.

Condemned Criminal Origins is coming in through Gamefly, I can't wait to play that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I like Kingdom Rush, playing it on my PC. Got it on Steam for about $10, it's so much fun :P

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Black Ops III. I've been playing the multi-player too with my brother-in-law and I'm not usually a fan of multi-player but I really like this one. Is the season pass worth getting? Also how different is Nightmare mode? It sounds really cool.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Ratchet and Clank (PS4): Probably the most fun I've had playing a video game in a long time....doesn't hurt that the game looks absolutely gorgeous. Highly recommend, especially for the price ($40).

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Borderlands 2 game of the year edition, which I got for 8 bucks from newegg.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. I got it when it first came out bit never got into it. Long story short I started it over and I love it so far. Quick question, how do you get the Free DLC armor sets in the game? Do you have to have coin for them or is there just a way to get them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pokemon on Gameboy Advanced

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Overwatch is taking over right now. This is a fantastic game.

Quote Originally Posted by theburningreptile View Post
    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. I got it when it first came out bit never got into it. Long story short I started it over and I love it so far. Quick question, how do you get the Free DLC armor sets in the game? Do you have to have coin for them or is there just a way to get them?
    I think all of the DLC is turned on in the options menu, and then you purchase them from certain merchants. I know the first set is available from the main dude in White Orchard.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Black Ops III. I've been playing the multi-player too with my brother-in-law and I'm not usually a fan of multi-player but I really like this one. Is the season pass worth getting? Also how different is Nightmare mode? It sounds really cool.
    Season pass is only worth getting if you would plan on buying all of the DLCs anyway, because it'll save you a little money. Up to you if you care about ~16 more MP maps and ~4 more zombies maps.
    If you're on PS4, PM me if you want someone to play with.

Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    So as i've stated before, i am PRETTY much new to anything beyond N64, being a hardcore retro gamer who just got a PS3. I have been blown away by how much video games have changed. I have a Wii, but i softmodded it and spend 99% of my time on it playing SNES, GBA, and NES.

Currently i'm getting a big kick out of L.A. Noire.
    I'm still playing a few rounds of Pure a night-that one has a shitload of replay value.
    And I have Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and CoD: World at War sitting at the post office. I've never been a huge FPS fan, but the last FPS i got into was Goldeneye. I figure there must be SOMETHING to those CoD games because they became such a massive phenomenon.

I'm amassing a nice little stack of games from ebay, and out of 10 or 12 games, the price plus shipping has only surpassed $10 on one of them, Back to the Future.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Overwatch beta. Not what I was expecting.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    Season pass is only worth getting if you would plan on buying all of the DLCs anyway, because it'll save you a little money. Up to you if you care about ~16 more MP maps and ~4 more zombies maps.
    If you're on PS4, PM me if you want someone to play with.
    Thanks I'll keep that in mind. I'm only on xbox one though. I'll most definitely get a PS4 this year. I've played DCU: Online since this morning and it's so fun. I'm level 8 and I signed you for the 1st month. I've always wanted to be a superhero. Now I get to do that. Do any of you like it?

Also add me on xbox live if you want @MAD titanthanos0
    Last edited by theburningreptile; 05-10-2016 at 08:47 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Started Uncharted 4 last night. This may be the most beautiful game ever made. Also:Spoiler: Crash Bandicoot spotting!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Thanks I'll keep that in mind. I'm only on xbox one though. I'll most definitely get a PS4 this year. I've played DCU: Online since this morning and it's so fun. I'm level 8 and I signed you for the 1st month. I've always wanted to be a superhero. Now I get to do that. Do any of you like it?

Also add me on xbox live if you want @MADtitanthanos0
    Now's the time, with the 4k model coming out, if you're into that sorta thing. Nice to have anyway for the other specs.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    I just started playing World of Warcraft again for the first time since early 2009 (Vanilla player, obviously).

I'm currently playing on a Cataclysm private server; I really hope that Blizzard figures something out with Nostralius and we get Legacy servers. I don't mind paying the monthly fee at all, but Mists of Pandaria can go screw.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Uncharted 4 and Battlefield 4. Uncharted might be one of the prettiest games I've ever played. And like usual, I'm having a blast with it.

Conquest in BF4. I'm trash.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Finished Uncharted. Loved it. Waste time with battlefield and whatever else until Overwatch.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Damn, really? Impressive.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Put about 15 hours into it. Played nonstop aside from work. Uncharted games are hard to put down. Had a blast with it though. Kinda bummed that it's over. But at least it ended up a good note. And hopefully it teased something in the future (easter egg).

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Also playing Uncharted 4. Its really good, Naughty Dog are masters of the narrative ramp up. Like Last Of Us, it opens, and you wonder if you are really enjoying it, then everything starts coming together and you are off on an awesome adventure and oh my god where have the last few hours gone...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidcalm View Post
    Also playing Uncharted 4. Its really good, Naughty Dog are masters of the narrative ramp up. Like Last Of Us, it opens, and you wonder if you are really enjoying it, then everything starts coming together and you are off on an awesome adventure and oh my god where have the last few hours gone...
    Where did my two days go? As of right now, it's my GOTY. Think I'm going to replay the series, again. Man, I hope another developer picks the series up.

Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    NBA2K16
    I cannot believe how fucking deep this game is, and i get the feeling that it will take about 100 hours before i'm actually DECENT at it.
    For now, my Mavericks are a lot better than there real life counterparts. They made some choice trades and acquired Steph Curry, Chris Paul, LeBron James, and a few more

Is anyone else into this? What is the fastest, best way to learn the game?
    It's like a fucking BASKETBALL SIMULATOR for real. I mean, you learn 66 moves in training camp and that doesn't even get in to calling plays...

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Just play exhibition games to get a feel for it. Or just keep your season going. If it gets to much for ya just adust the sliders in options.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    NBA2K16
    I cannot believe how fucking deep this game is, and i get the feeling that it will take about 100 hours before i'm actually DECENT at it.
    I tell people that NBA2K is one of the deepest, most complex games out there, and they don't believe me. I guess they have to be basketball junkies to understand. I play it every year, and even then each one takes me like 20 games to get used to it and be able to play on allstar/superstar. If you just started, it'll probably be longer. But if you keep at it, get used to the animations and what moves work, you'll be rewarded with a deep experience that you could easily kill hundreds of hours on. There will still be some bullshit you can't control(some passes come down to sheer luck; your AI teammates sometimes don't box out or stay close on three point threats), but when you know it its a lot of fun and as deep or deeper than a lot of fighting games.