This sounds really good and is very professional! My suggested edits are in bold.

Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
I'd like to report that the nin.com website is not working (displaying?) correctly in the Midwest region of the United States. Many users are experiencing the home page not seeming to load CSS or JavaScript info when accessing nin.com. This has been ongoing for several monthswe estimate since the late July/early August of 2019. This occurs in all web browsers, all devices, and on all internet service providers. Typical troubleshooting (one word) steps have been attempted, such as deleting cookies and clearing cache by many different users.

The Nine Inch Nails fan community has been documenting this on the fan web site echoingthesound.org, here is a link to the discussion thread that highlights and documents users in the US Midwest experiencing the problem including a screen capture I posted on the initial post showing how the web page is not loading correctly.

https://www.echoingthesound.org/comm...Homepage-Error

Of note, the web store pages load correctly so I'm assuming the web store is hosted separately from the rest of the site.

Please feel free to contact me if you need additional info and feel free to join the fan web site to engage with users who are also experiencing this issue. All members on the site are polite and many are technically savvy.

If you are not the responsible party to report this issue to, do you have contact info on who this should be reported to?

Thank you for your time and any assistance you may be able to provide!
My name signature