Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: Lindemann / Till Lindemann (Solo)

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    New tattoo on the side of his left arm making the rounds.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    The Herr Lindemann solo tour will be rödeln in North America September through October. Four dates posted; more to come.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Tilllindema...ica_tour_2024/

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    YT link:

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Sounds like Till completely redid his vocals for the track.

Interesting choice for a remix. I'd assume Altes Fleisch, Zunge or Alles Für die Kinder before Übers Meer. I wonder if Burak Yeter chose it, or did Till suggest it.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Really weird remix for such a poignant song. Single with radio edit and extended mix is on Apple Music.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Someone on Reddit called it Übers Meh.

The image makes me think this was Till's tribute to Major Tom.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    To go from zero tattoos his entire career, to a few small ones on his fingers, to that size, is so typically Till.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    The most important question - what in the actual hell is he wearing? Paisley, on the Arsch of the Herr der Dunkelheit??

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    The most important question - what in the actual hell is he wearing? Paisley, on the Arsch of the Herr der Dunkelheit??
    Without watching again, I remember it looking like cute women’s pyjama pants, lol.

He’s at that age where he can put on a pair of pink slippers and not give a shit. Hell, I do it at 35.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Till's released an art book. €3000, handmade, limited to 99 copies. All poems he's released before in other volumes, but there's also an additional little book he wrote and illustrated for his grandson Fritz.

The book does look beautiful. I'd love to get my hands on that Japanese paper. And it's good to see the usual images of faces, vulvas and satyrs with erect penises done by someone other than Matthias Matthies.
    https://tlartbook.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Out of curiosity I bought Drepper & Kampf's "Row 0" book. So far it's much as I'd assumed it would be - rehashing the same accounts of Lynn and another TL accuser, a bit on how Makeeva operates, and a lot on groupie culture and misogyny in European rock & rap industry. The most interesting parts are what's been omitted - no mention of Anar Reiband, Alex Becker and Danny Uhlmann (though Joe Letz is cited several times); Anna Yakina's comments about Makeeva are also not cited. No reference to the 15 year-old Till allegedly had an affair with (though it was in Der Spiegel). Pamela Des Barre's "I'm With the Band" was also been mentioned, and Lori Mattix & Sable Starr. A few interesting things but really nothing in depth. The book feels as though it was rushed to publication. However I'm reading an English translation so might be missing the German nuances.

Would be quite interested to get @dlb 's opinion on the book.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    I initially gave the book a wide berth because a) it was published too early and reminded me of sensationalism and b) Drepper describes himself as an investigative journalist. I would like to read a book on the subject of abuse of power in the music industry that is not only investigative but also well-founded, that goes far into history and deep into the market. I haven't had that impression of this book so far and the reviews also suggested that it only collects but does not research and describe in depth. Should I read it anyway, @WingWalker ?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    @dlb Yes, it's worth at least a glance through at a bookstore.

The first three sections are the Lindemann accusation and a little on how Makeeva worked; to be honest it reads much like a Wikipedia summary of events. The better discussion starts from chapter "Tsunami" onward, there's discussion of groupies and incidents in the rock and especially rap cultures. There are also interviews with female music business professionals (American and German) citing sexual harassment and lack of support by employers. The final chapter "Krass Verliebt" returns to the Lindemann case and how such accusations are viewed under German law. As I said, I read an English translation and subtle points may have been lost.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    So in July Till's tattoo artist will be auctioning off one of the needles used during the eel tattoo.
    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1002693074381151