Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
I love when bootlegs just have random tacks thrown in...it sows such delightful confusion.
It's eyebrow-raising on this release, for sure. Coincidentally, there's a companion bootleg LP of night two of the BSB performance that has Even Deeper from the CRC Session tacked on at the end, similar to TDTWWA on night one's LP..

In this instance, it's the thrill of the hunt for an LP of this performance, as it's so scarce and generally hard to come by. It's also my favorite musician we're talking about, so I've got no issues putting down good money to sleep at night knowing this is sitting on my shelf. We can laugh about Trent's "vinyl-above-all" stance and the merits of LP vs. CD, but at the end of the day, I'm fucking stoked that it's my favorite band/musician that's releasing these high-quality fetishy collector's pieces and standing behind his art, no matter how much space it takes up in my living quarters..

I spent the better part of the year bitching on here about not having Bird Box Deluxe in my hands, but shit, was it ever worth it. I haven't seen a package that nice since Cargo In The Blood..