Thread: The Mandalorian

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    I hope the tone of the series doesn't get too lighthearted/childish. There are bits and pieces there and personally I don't want that for what might have been the Boba Fett movie. It's a weird mix honestly. For one part you have spiked Stormtrooper Helmets and shady people from the galaxie's underworld, then you have those very light moments. The balance is a bit off imho.

But that doesn't take away the joy I have watching this. One thing that I do have major gripes with is the run time. Only 30 minutes for the second episode? Really?! This really angers me and makes me feel the production of this was very much rushed or even think that they didn't have enough material to justify a proper 8-part series with 60 (heck, 45 would be okay...) minute episodes. Leaves a sure taste in my mouth for something that I truly want to enjoy and actually like apart from these nitpicks.

Said it before, but I absolutely adore the Mandalorian's design. Something about it really triggers my excitement. It's the slickest and most perfect design for me since Darth Maul in this series and will probably only be met by the Knights of Ren if we indeed get to see them in Rise of Skywalker.
    Last edited by dlb; 11-16-2019 at 05:48 AM.