Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    My Batmobile Romance

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Fuck this is hot.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    While I was always in support of the film, seeing that footage cemented my confidence. This is going to be so good!

If you missed it, here it is:

Last edited by wight rabbit; 08-22-2020 at 08:03 PM.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Nice...

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Hey this looks great... But I can't be the only one who thought of this?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I'm generally excited about this movie. I love the look and style they're going for this time around.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Extremely excited for this...wow. Paul Dano is going to steal the show... Calling it.

... "I'm vengeance." OMG.
    Last edited by Self.Destructive.Pattern; 08-22-2020 at 09:39 PM.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Batman palling around with cops at a crime scene? he leaves the eye-black on when he takes the mask off? he fucking brutalizes that guy in short order?

DC is killing it with all of the trailers today. Even ZSJL has me interested.
    Last edited by allegate; 08-22-2020 at 11:23 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Trailer was nice, but I feel like it would've been a million times better if they left the Nirvana track completely unmolested. Maybe someone can slap together a fan edit with the original track.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I thought it worked really well. It needed those additions to move with the teaser, in my opinion.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    I wasn't really on board with this, until I saw the trailer. This looks good.

Still not a fan of Robert Pattinson though, but... I think I can get over it, this looks pretty decent.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    God, I hate trailers.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Still not a fan of Robert Pattinson though, but... I think I can get over it, this looks pretty decent.
    His post-Twilight career has saved him from being another disposable pretty face. Rover and Good Time impressed the hell out of me.

Hope this gets an R-rating. That might tweak my interest a little more.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Loved the quick glimpses of The Penguin and Riddler as well. Must've watched this thing like 15 times now.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Loved the quick glimpses of The Penguin and Riddler as well. Must've watched this thing like 15 times now.
    Do you have a screenshot of penguin? Didn't see him

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Gotta admit...this looks pretty fucking cool!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Do you have a screenshot of penguin? Didn't see him

Completely unrecognizable. The moment he popped up in the trailer, I had this sense of familiarity. Today, sites are buzzing about how that is Farrell. He's also the guy saying, "This guy's crazy!"

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wight Rabbit View Post

Completely unrecognizable. The moment he popped up in the trailer, I had this sense of familiarity. Today, sites are buzzing about how that is Farrell. He's also the guy saying, "This guy's crazy!"
    Is that really him?? I definitely did see that guy in the trailer but it doesn't look anything like Farrell. Wow.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    That's the news going around. No official confirmation (that I'm aware of), but I'm pretty certain it's true.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Fuck this is hot.

Looks like it's since been censored/removed. Could you enlighten me on the original content?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Looks like it's since been censored/removed. Could you enlighten me on the original content?
    Oh, it was just the trailer...leaked about an hour before it officially dropped.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Awesome lol. Someone cracked the Riddler code in the card sent to Batman in the trailer haha.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Color me extremely surprised about how much I enjoyed that trailer. Editing and post production really made some wonky designs look fantastic (same for the new Suicide Squad)! I'm not 100% sold on Pattinson portraying Bruce Wayne, but his Batman looks menacing and the suit looks way better than in those renderings and bts shots. Love the tone of this and I get a certain Fincher-vibe from it, which should suit The Riddler nicely as some kind of serial killer playing tricks with Batman a la Zodiac.

Looking forward to see more from this!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Looks fucking great. Haven’t been this excited for a Batman movie in years. Bring it on.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I've long thought that The Riddler would work great with this kind of gritty, serious, creepy tone. I was hoping that Christopher Nolan might use him in The Dark Knight Rises, but the more I thought about it, that could end up being too close to Heath's Joker. This trailer was surprisingly great and has me excited, too. I'm looking forward to The Suicide Squad, as well. It already looks to be ten times better than David Ayer's Suicide Squad, which I thought was an absolute mess and should have featured Joker as the main villain, but instead they wasted him and his involvement in the movie ended up being rather pointless and inconsequential to the plot. I am NOT a fan of Jared Leto's take on the Joker, but I still think they were crazy not to focus on him more. Even the WORST take on such a great, iconic character would have been better (and made more sense) than the Enchantress, who straight up sucked as the main villain. Hearing how much was supposedly cut, I imagine there are SOME cool Joker scenes that wound up on the cutting room floor.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    well they do talk about an Ayers cut of the film that was darker than what we got on the screen. maybe after the snyder cut is complete they'll talk about that?

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Leto's take on Joker really didn't bother that much. Yes, it was a bit over the top (And those tattoos...ugh) but I liked the more street thug king sort of take they were trying to go with it; it was a different take I really wanted to see and we got almost nothing.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    While I hated Leto's Joker I have to agree that it worked quite well in terms of world building. His appearance made sense in that world and complimented Harley's look and the thugish'ness of things. Didn't like that as well, but that's the only thing Ayer gets too much shit about imho. The new one looks just as campy and over the top, but this time it seems it will work. If not, it'll probably be another entry for Margot Robbie where she shaves the movie.

Back on the Batman. Is it confirmed that this is a year 2 story? And is it still a multi-villain movie? I hope they stick with Riddler and Penguin, have Batman and Catwoman team up and the Gotham police be a parallel antagonist that Batman eventually wins over with the help of Gordon. No Spiderman 3 please.

Sidenote: Listening to "Nevermind" again in ages after having seen the trailer...