Page 58 of 122 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,740 of 3654

Thread: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Pictures from the protest.

there is a whole lot to process from these. wow.

also I did not know there was an image limit per post. I protest the tyranny of ten images!

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Cool, I'll pass that on to all my friends who were working on that tour. They'll be happy to hear it!

Sorry. I just have this psychotic thing about the Hateful Fred. Long story.

Mentioned
    255 Post(s)

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    I like that "covidiots" is a bipartisan insult. Some people are using it to describe protesters who think this is all fake or no big deal or whatever. And some people are using it to describe anyone who goes out of their front door for anything other than essential nutrient shopping (even that "should be delivery only") or a medical emergency, because anything else will kill us all.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrh View Post
    Sorry. I just have this psychotic thing about the Hateful Fred. Long story.
    I understand. I'm obviously a bit prickly about the whole situation. I know an awful lot of people who "have things" with the Dead, Phish, and the like.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I bet the guy in the top photo isn't gay.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_is_dead View Post
    No clue about all that, but I bet the person in the center of the second and eighth photo isn't the love child of Ron Bennington and Sam Kinison.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_is_dead View Post
    Does it matter?

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Pictures from the protest.

there is a whole lot to process from these. wow.

also I did not know there was an image limit per post. I protest the tyranny of ten images!
    It's really sad to see all the children out there holding signs which I could only assuming their parents made for them and told them to go march. I bet some of these kids don't even realize what's going on.
    It's one thing for adults to be like this, but to drag or force these beliefs on children is just really sad.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Alessandro (Yes, Cortini of NIN), shared a facebook story of him with a mask on at the Dr office saying he was about to get tested for COVID antibodies. This sparked questions on the story and he responded with another story by saying to those wondering what that was about, all of Germany is first place in the world to do global antibody testing among it's citizens just to see who actually has any sort of immunity to this.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...zGcZGvn5EVdTDo

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Gotta ask a good friend of mine who told me weeks ago that we went for antibody testing after having caught it in Spain earlier in February. Another one of my closer colleagues is said to be "immune" as well after going through a mild infection in March...

Masks are mandatory as of next week here in most parts of Germany and I absolutely hate it, since I think they have only a minor impact on the infections and it's hell for me to wear something on my face during hayfever season which really started to kick in this week. Fuck this shit, but better safe than sorry I guess.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I feel like 'what the actual fuck' is becoming our national slogan.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    well, for one I don't like the idea of the Secret Service - who has to investigate every instance of something like this - coming by the board and making things difficult for anyone IRL.
    I think that's an old wives tale nowadays. I severely doubt anyone is investigating anything being said here.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ronavirus-ppe/

every now and then something good comes from the home state.

and the best part of the article?

Nikolich said the plants decided to launch the live-ins so employees could avoid having to worry about catching the virus while constantly traveling to and from work, and so the staff at the factory could be closed off to nonessential personnel. They were paid for all 24 hours each day, with a built-in wage increase for both working hours and off time, the company said. It did not disclose the specific percentages.
    fuck yeah.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Paper by Bill Gates, published today.

https://www.gatesnotes.com/media/ass....tsrc=MEDmedia

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Insane Clown Posse Cancel 2020 Gathering of the Juggalos Due to Coronavirus

"We REFUSE to risk even ONE Juggalo life by hosting a Gathering during these troubling times."

When Insane Clown Posse show better judgement than the president, you know we’re truly fucked.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    this "I demand a haircut" shit is the lamest, limpest, stupidest shit ever. Learn to cut your own goddamn hair if it's that essential, you weird fussy fuck.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    this "I demand a haircut" shit is the lamest, limpest, stupidest shit ever. Learn to cut your own goddamn hair if it's that essential, you weird fussy fuck.
    Someone made an interesting observation the other day. They put together a ton of protest sign photos and said something like "look closely at what they're saying. They're not saying they want to get back to work. They're saying they want YOU to get back to work."

Yup. Not only are they selfish and morons, but they want the working class to get back to serving them again.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Someone made an interesting observation the other day. They put together a ton of protest sign photos and said something like "look closely at what they're saying. They're not saying they want to get back to work. They're saying they want YOU to get back to work."

Yup. Not only are they selfish and morons, but they want the working class to get back to serving them again.
    The entitlement generation, me me me. My sister is a trailblazer in that. & I have 2 noted practitioners living on the floor above me. Rather than try to help out the 2 disabled people in the house, they prefer to be waited on by them. I've set a no tolerance policy. If they come in at 1 in the morning dropping crap on the floor (sounds like bombs going off in my place), I wait until they are asleep & bust out something LOUD. A favorite is a Velvet Underground boot where the enterprising taper placed the cassette recorder inside of Lou Reed's amp. It's not for the meek. Motorhead are effective, too.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

Coronavirus - COVID-19

Quote Originally Posted by Sesquipedalism View Post
    Nope, this is the hardest I've laughed during the pandemic. He did this after hearing that the virus seems to die most quickly in sunlight. He did this live, in front of the nation and several scientists.

Attachment 545

I'm in line at CVS right now for my Blacklight Lysol injection. Then I can finally get that haircut.
    You should see the clip where he says he’s not a doctor after saying all this. It’s just the worst that he’s in charge. We’re so fucked.

https://twitter.com/bill_maxwell_/st...912819201?s=21

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Nope, this is the hardest I've laughed during the pandemic. He did this after hearing that the virus seems to die most quickly in sunlight. He did this live, in front of the nation and several scientists.

Attachment 545

I'm in line at CVS right now for my Blacklight Lysol injection. Then I can finally get that haircut.
    Ok....so that's called Radiation. And we all know how that looks when it gets in the body. See: Chernobyl.

Jesus Fucking Christ on a bike. This is what happens when we spend decades of systematically under-funding our education system.

I'm off to go scream into a pillow or something.
    Last edited by Magnetic; 04-23-2020 at 08:41 PM.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    No, it's light. Light isn't radiation. If it was, the whole sun would be radioactive and sunlight would give you cancer. Which would mean all people with cancer would have a tan and we know they don't, those people look terrible. Besides, we don't want to inject people with cancer, we want to inject them with sunlight. Unless cancer solves this virus. Do we have anyone looking into that? Maybe we should. I'm not a doctor, but I think maybe one group injects people with sunlight, one group injects people with cancer, and we see which group gets over the virus faster. I have a pretty good instinct about these things. And the disinfectant group, too. Lysol and disinfectant injections. Well, I should wrap this up before I start to ramble.

You can't inject sunlight into people....the only way to inject UV radiation (which is what light is) into people is....radiation....

BTW, the sun IS radioactive, and sunlight DOES give you cancer...even without a tan.

I think I made my point....

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I live in Florida. Have you seen the level of stupidity going 'round here?
    If people speak stupid, I react. I'm too tired for this, sorry. Been working non-stop for 11 days.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    I live in Florida. Have you seen the level of stupidity going 'round here?
    If people speak stupid, I react. I'm too tired for this, sorry. Been working non-stop for 11 days.
    Get some sleep & take care of you. Thought it was interesting they opened the beaches down there before the schools. Priorities....

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Please, please tell me you knew I was kidding.
    The first sentence or two had me really worried about you, but by the end I just kind of hated you instead

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    no evidence that you won't get re-infected after having it, says WHO
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...KCN2270FB?il=0

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Just passing this along, not an endorsement