Page 121 of 123 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,630 of 3683

Thread: Rammstein

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    It continues.

Row 0 is back at tonight's show.

Shelby Lynn now posts that she received a Cease and Desist letter from Rammstein's lawyers. https://twitter.com/Shelbys69666/sta...808320/photo/1

Rammstein also issued a very brief statement in German & English about the allegations. https://twitter.com/RSprachrohr/stat...32645657944065

Another account apparently indicates Der Spiegel will be writing a story about this event. Is this correct, @dlb ? https://twitter.com/isi_peazy/status...00621165449216

And we're only 3 shows into the tour. Maybe if the band can perfect the Rammlied opener and Till can settle on the Angst lyrics, things will improve.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Wow, this is really picking up steam and yes, Der Spiegel is already in contact with several people conducting a big report as we speak. Man, this is really bad... that row 0 thing has always been a little digusting yet I tought of it as a stupid groupie rockstar thing and no systematic abuse.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Whatever the official findings are, this might be incentive for the band to force Till into rehab or into getting some other form of help. By all accounts he's a very troubled man.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Looking into megathread on R+ reddit about Shelby seems to have actual evidence agaisn't her side of the story,on top of her very questionable actions on social media and character behaviour both online and IRL. Things are looking pretty dodgy. This might end up like Amber Vs Johnny where people at large just gonna get more ammo to dismiss victims because this one person is not the one to rally behind.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    The only parts of Shelby's own story I believe are that she drank alcohol, that she was taken under the stage for Till's scheduled hook-up, and Till respecting her "No" to sex. I think she got those bruises by falling somewhere else. She never claims that Till manhandled her, she just said he was angry and left. Shelby's not made her case well at all.

However there have been stories about questionable things at the after-parties for years, especially from Russia. Some are about Till himself, others allude to Till's male friends and crew.

What's largely been ignored is the thing that really should be followed up on: the comments by Anna Yakina, Peter Tägtgren's manager/partner. Peter's no innocent, he was a fellow hell-raiser who went along with his friend Till for 20 years, just saying "He's an extreme guy!" I assumed the Lindemann breakup was due to Peter being annoyed that he'd become essentially a supporting musician in Till's solo band, and Till with Peter's wackier beliefs on UFOs, etc. But maybe there was also another, darker reason for Peter's withdrawal.

Whatever comes, I hope any real victims get their stories heard and acknowledged, Till gets help for his various demons, and this thread can again be about the great R+ music and shows.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Not much of a Rammstein fan at all, apart from a few songs, but this story crossed my radar recently, and I think this statement in particular bears scrutiny:

Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    she was taken under the stage for Till's scheduled hook-up
    That's... kind of a fucked up thing to read in 2023.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    The Tages Schau, a public German news program, has published about these accusations against Till: https://www.tagesschau.de/investigat...stein-100.html
    A serious media like this one wouldn't publish something like this without proof. On Reddit I got translations for a couple parts of the article:
    " The woman did not specifically say no, but felt extremely uncomfortable.Cynthia didn't go to the police at the time, but did tell friends about it."

"A woman reports that she was clearly informed that access to the concert and after-show party is only available if there is an interest in sexual intercourse with Lindemann - and that Lindemann, who is now 60, only wants very young women to attend. Some of the women were not asked their age, even though they were offered free alcohol and illegal drugs at the parties."
    The song Auslander hits differently now...

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Finally they release a statement. Link goes to Reddit; first post is an English translation and link to the original IG.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rammstein/c...rom_rammstein/

Most interesting is what is not said.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I don't want to turn this thread into an extension of the current R+ Internet drama, but I'm curious. @dlb , is Die Welt a reputable news outlet like Tages Schau, or more on the level of Das Bild?

According to the article, Die Welt was first contacted about questionable behaviour in October 2022. https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/arti...he-scenes.html

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    It's a fairly liberal and reputable outlet, way more than Bild.

So yeah, this is gaining alot of traction and I find myself not really wanting to attend the show next Saturday with all the sick details coming up as being described in this article. Seems like Till really lost it over the years, becoming more and more extreme, which as you all know, I had a few gripes with in the past. Especially since the whole Lindemann project kicked off. And it seems my darkest fears are actually true if proven otherwise. This has seriously gotten out of hands and his sex obsession and obvious drug problems really need to be treated. Guess the artist finally became one with his art/provocations and it's sad to see. I'm sickened by the details and Miss Makeeva first and foremost.
    Last edited by dlb; 06-05-2023 at 04:39 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    She’s made a claim that Lars Ulrich wanted her too?
    starting to question her legitimacy

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LaneSax View Post
    She’s made a claim that Lars Ulrich wanted her too?
    starting to question her legitimacy
    Apparently this was someone trying to discredit Shelby. A user from another forum asked about this rumour in a Metallica forum, no one had ever heard of it.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Rammstein finally, finally hired a professional PR firm for crisis management. https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/arti...aelte-ein.html

Alena Makeeva's been fired and is scheduled to fly home to Russia. Her last IG post was "You and me, we're in this together now." A quiet threat, or maybe she just likes NIN now.

No Row 0 or after-parties scheduled for Munich.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rammstein finally, finally hired a professional PR firm for crisis management. https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/arti...aelte-ein.html

Alena Makeeva's been fired and is scheduled to fly home to Russia. Her last IG post was "You and me, we're in this together now." A quiet threat, or maybe she just likes NIN now.

No Row 0 or after-parties scheduled for Munich.
    now there’s another lady in the frame, Alina.
    Shelby posted that Alena was still looking for girls for Row 0 in Munich hmm

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    So Pussy was dropped from today's Munich show, in favour of full band Ohne Dich.

During the Deutschland RMX, Till sat at the side of the stage in full view. https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtND6...BiNWFlZA%3D%3D @dlb , if you attend the Munich show, please post a photo of Herr Lindemann on the side!

In another forum, users said both Makeeva and Alina Insania are still in Munich and looking for after-after party show women. Both their accounts are now private, and the parties will be held off-site.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    So Pussy was dropped from today's Munich show, in favour of full band Ohne Dich.

During the Deutschland RMX, Till sat at the side of the stage in full view. https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtND6...BiNWFlZA%3D%3D @dlb, if you attend the Munich show, please post a photo of Herr Lindemann on the side!

In another forum, users said both Makeeva and Alina Insania are still in Munich and looking for after-after party show women. Both their accounts are now private, and the parties will be held off-site.
    Is he really that horny all the time that he can’t go without this nonsense?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Also, is Angst still shitty live?

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

During the Deutschland RMX, Till sat at the side of the stage in full view. https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtND6...BiNWFlZA%3D%3D @dlb, if you attend the Munich show, please post a photo of Herr Lindemann on the side!

inline-ing the thing for those who don't have insta accounts.

A post shared by on

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    inline-ing the thing for those who don't have insta accounts.

A post shared by on

Body language: “I have to sit through this shit every night now?”

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Is he really that horny all the time that he can’t go without this nonsense?
    It remains to be seen if there is any tangible proof of all the allegations that have been made. But if it turns out that Till's operators are still looking for women for his private parties, the answer might well be No, he can't go without it, it's a pathology at this point.
    @Erneuert , you've seen the Kayla Shyx video, yes?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    It remains to be seen if there is any tangible proof of all the allegations that have been made. But if it turns out that Till's operators are still looking for women for his private parties, the answer might well be No, he can't go without it, it's a pathology at this point.
    @Erneuert, you've seen the Kayla Shyx video, yes?
    No, what’s that?

I keep thinking of that behind the scenes Adieu footage where he’s humping that stage hand. It really does seem pathological at this point.

Would like to hear what the other band members have to say about it all. Especially Ollie since he never says anything.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Kayla was invited by Makeeva for Row 0 & after-party. Video is 37 minutes and in German but can enable auto-translate.

I barely read the Reddit megathreads now, but saw two interesting things. One was a screencap of comments by Sascha Konietzko of KMFDM. Sascha posted a link to a TL allegations news story on his FB and a reader asked what was his opinion. Sascha said he was only surprised it took so long for someone to say something.

The other was a mention of Victoria "Ruin" Rose, who supposedly posted that she stands with victims and believes them. I haven't personally read her post so don't know the context, did she mean abuse victims in general or these specifically, I don't know. Considering Ruin was the 2018 gimp Till led around in Russia, one of the models for the F&M album, the table girl in Till the End, and the spanked reader in the Lindemann reading intermission, that would be quite an implication if she meant these specific victims.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    I saw that they removed Pussy from the set list, i think that's a good idea cause it would be in poor taste given current events.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    As the saying goes, Till has Lawyer'ed up: https://www.ots.at/presseaussendung/...till-lindemann

English translation from Reddit here: https://pastebin.com/1EEcvmd5

Unless Shelby & other accusers have some very definitive proof, this whole affair may be on the way to ending.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    The evidence is nevertheless overwhelming and documented in numerous chat histories and Whatsapp and Till has lost all of his advertising deals as well as the support of the publisher of his poem books. Something that I always find very losely handed whenever something like this happens, but yes, it is what it is and quite bad. Perhaps the cases lack a legal basis or belong to a gray area, but the system behind Row 0, of which I myself knew for a long time, but whose ugly extent I was not aware of, are deeply despicable. Even if there is no legal conviction, this can't go on and I hope the band and Till will somehow get out of this. Either way, Till needs to step down and get treatment. The fact that there are adjustments made to the setlist, song lines etc. only shows that the band is aware of the accusations and that they feel called upon to react somehow.

Schneider cried on stage yesterday. (https://www.rollingstone.de/video-ra...uehne-2597731/) And I don't think it was because he was so moved that the fans in Munich came despite everything as the article implies... Either way, I'll be reporting from the show on Saturday. Whether there were protests, how the audience or the band behaved, and what now.

Despite all this, as I said, I go there with mixed feelings. But must also confess that I'm looking forward to the show. We will see. All this takes me already very much. More than I would have thought.

On a side note: My "Sehnsucht" vinyl should have arrived but as I'm on vacation right now I won't be at the office to pick it up. Will post some pics once I collected it.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Also, is Angst still shitty live?
    On a positive note, Angst is no longer shitty live:

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Lithuanian authorities declined to press charges against Till.

Long article from Der Spiegel, in German. A more detailed description of what's alleged to have happened - Till seems quite the, eh, skilled and sensitive lover. Link found on Reddit.
    https://archive.is/Quwg2

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Till's now being investigated by the Berlin prosecutor's office, from Tagesspiegel, in German. https://archive.is/J0VsM

Riggingwerk, currently working with Rammstein, plans to end their association: https://archive.is/EYFI2#selection-706.3-799.173 The short article contained this gem: "Hohenadl also came to talk about the alleged "black room" where women were reportedly presented to Till Lindemann. Among the crew, he said, this room under the stage was known as the "Suck Box." In addition, according to Hohenadl, independent of the "Row-Zero" system, security personnel had also been instructed to go through the rows during the concerts and recruit young women for the "Suck Box".

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    facepalm

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    But wait, there's more. In the cruelest blow yet, the company that partnered with TL to develop the Doktor Dick line has severed ties with him. No more Golden Showers alcohol, penis-shaped glasses holders, NO MORE TILLDOS made of good 100% Odenwald spruce wood, filling you pleasantly and fully.
    https://www.thueringen24.de/erfurt/a...ndemann-c.html