Page 34 of 123 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 3683

Thread: Rammstein

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    But yeah, LIFAD still seems like a new album that didn't come out that long ago for some reason. Wonder why certain band/album waits have that effect.
    Yeah, I feel the same way. Maybe because they've been touring for so long or something? They milked the album quite a bit with touring, then the whole Made In Germany thing.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Oh, Made In Germany was released too! I totally forgot about that. LIFAD and MiG kinda blend together for me. I kinda associate it as the same tour/phase, when in reality, they should be looked at seperate. Hmm... Now that I think about it, there was a "release" between then and now, so they're probably gonna think of it that way and take another 1-2 years off before a new album comes out. I'm guessing a new R+ release in 2015 is more likely than in 2014 at this point.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    In case no one saw, Joe Letz was posting shit from Berlin a month ago on social media basically confirming that Richard's working on the new Emigrate album.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'd love to see Rammstein do a tour without the stage show and play some more obscure songs from their back catalogue. I've seen them 5 times and it's always great but after a while the cooking pot thing gets a little old. Been there seen that, it's just getting a little stale for me now. Don't get me wrong it's very impressive and I went to Berlin to see them this year and it was great but it would be nice to see them play some different stuff and ditching the stage show would allow them to do that. But that's just me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just want them to come back to the U.S..

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Twilight View Post
    I'd love to see Rammstein do a tour without the stage show and play some more obscure songs from their back catalogue. I've seen them 5 times and it's always great but after a while the cooking pot thing gets a little old. Been there seen that, it's just getting a little stale for me now. Don't get me wrong it's very impressive and I went to Berlin to see them this year and it was great but it would be nice to see them play some different stuff and ditching the stage show would allow them to do that. But that's just me.
    As much as I like their stage shows, correction, as much as I LOVE their stage shows, I have a slight tendency to agree with you. They don't need to ditch the theatrics altogether, but maybe tone them down a bit. The thing is, they always try and outdo themselves after each tour, and they always succeed. The shows get more and more involved, but with a more and more involved show becomes a rather static setlist. Rammstein setlists are known for being very predictable between tours. They usually play it same and still to the singles and well known songs. I'd like them to bust out some rare tracks live as well like Alter Mann, Eifersucht, Das Modell, Zwitter etc.

I honestly don't know how they're going to top the "Made In Germany" tour production, it seems like the only place left to go from here on is to scale it back down and just focus on the music. That Made in Germany show is hands down the best rock show I have ever seen. While I relate more to NIN music and appreciate NIN shows for their music, Rammstein owns on their stage shows and nobody will every beat them on that.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Let us dwell in The Old Sorrow

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    On the train and just popped on the first Emigrate record. The title track just finished and Wake Up just started. Forgot how much I loved this album. Happy that Richard is working on new material!

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    ...Which makes me wonder how good Robin Finck's solo album is going to be.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Let us dwell in The Old Sorrow

That performance is just simply bad ass. Ugh how I wish to have caught a show back in the day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Sure, ill rar em up and dropbox em and get you a link.
    Hey there,
    I ran across your comment about the LIFAD demos.
    And I was wondering,do you have the high quality ones? Strib nicht vor mir is in the high quality?
    and if yes.....can you please put an end for my miseries which lasted for eternity?
    Can I have it please?

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Snvm is still being hoarded. But according to traders, that is not the holy grail.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    What is considered to be?

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I wish I knew. I mean for the exception of the 'studio" versions of demos from 94 that are not publicy available, who knows.

God, to just listen to what they have, fuck owning it.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    I would love to hear studio demo sessions from the Sehnsucht era. Those seem to be the ones that are locked up in a very secure air tight vault.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I wouldnt be surprised if one day rammstein would capitalize on the hunger for demos.

Imagine the amount of lifad memberships there would be if they took the stone sour route and give you demo monthly. I'd be in for that

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    You know what I'd consider a holy grail?
    A proshot of Mutter-era show. If such thing exists.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    that would be the best thing to ever come out of the Rammstein camp! And they have it, goddamnit!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Has anybody have the high quality full version of the demo Strib Nicht Vor Mir?

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    No we've been requesting it for ages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Also,a question,this snippet....where did it come from?
    Who originally uploaded it....and from where???

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    I guess one of the Russian hoarders.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The Russian fans do share a heck of a lot of bootlegs on their forums. I got about 350 gig from them.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    We are not talking about bootleggs. We are talking about demos.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Apologies. I should have read back through the thread more. I thought you were talking about both.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Everyone get the email about the new Rammstein boot available in the store? Looks like the one you see Till wearing as he marches during the opening of Reise, Reise from Völkerball, with the Rammstein logo embroidered on it.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Everyone get the email about the new Rammstein boot available in the store? Looks like the one you see Till wearing as he marches during the opening of Reise, Reise from Völkerball, with the Rammstein logo embroidered on it.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I'm going to have to re watch but weren't they a lot higher? Or were those socks?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    17 year old me would have been all over those

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    haha check this out, Rammstein 2.0?

The lead singer's outfit even: