Thread: C&B&I And What Might Have Been

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    I wonder if we should make fake setlists and posters and stuff for these shows that don't exist. Maybe the shows existed in another reality?
    NIN seems to be about all their alternate universes these days.

I almost want to go down to the venue in town where the shows were going to be held on the dates and blast NIN on a stereo outside just for the "fuck of it" lol.
    Celebrate the shows that would have been.

maybe we can some up with some kind of "fake" tour.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    I wonder if we should make fake setlists and posters and stuff for these shows that don't exist. Maybe the shows existed in another reality?
    NIN seems to be about all their alternate universes these days.

I almost want to go down to the venue in town where the shows were going to be held on the dates and blast NIN on a stereo outside just for the "fuck of it" lol.
    Celebrate the shows that would have been.

maybe we can some up with some kind of "fake" tour.
    Definitely a new Bowie cover on the set list. I’d go for a TR version of Heathen or Killing A Little Time.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Definitely a new Bowie cover on the set list. I’d go for a TR version of Heathen or Killing A Little Time.
    I always wanted to hear a TR/AR/NIN cover of "Little Wonder." Just imagine how big the "Sending me, so far away, so far away
    So far away, so far away" moment would sound with an NIN type sound/epicness behind it.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    How about a one off show where NIN did "Low" all the way through? That could be mighty good!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrh View Post
    How about a one off show where NIN did "Low" all the way through? That could be mighty good!
    Would love a full Bowie cover album tbh

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tricil View Post
    Would love a full Bowie cover album tbh
    I completely forgot god break down the door existed until this comment. why did you do this to me

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    What I'm wondering is if they'll decide to basically reschedule those exact fall dates for 2021 like I've seen a lot of bands do lately. Has that been thrown around and I've missed it? Would be nice to see them add more dates to the tour too, but we'll have to see.

Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    I completely forgot god break down the door existed until this comment. why did you do this to me
    you shut that god damn trap right now, tony boney.