I work with a guy who came back into work after a few days break last Wednesday, he complained he didn't feel right halfway through the day and ended up calling in sick Thursday, then took a test that came back positive last Friday morning.

As I live at home still and my sister who also lives here is high risk, I took a test last Friday as a precaution - didn't have any symptoms all week, I'd just had a head and sinus cold for a couple of weeks due to how cold it got here. Anyway Saturday morning I got the test back that I was positive. Saturday night I ended up in bed, wearing three layers first and still shivering follows by the fever. Headaches kept coming most of the week and random symptoms keep coming and going. I'm improving day after day but now I've just got a hell of a cough and my sense of taste and smell have gone. If it doesn't get any worse I'm hoping I will make a decent enough speedy recovery, but it's not been pleasant. I've felt my mental health going to shit over the week just being stuck in my room alone with my thoughts, getting food & drink dropped off at my door.

Most importantly, my parents have both tested negative, as has my sister. Just gotta get this 10 day period over with then out of isolation. My very best wishes to everyone in here affected.