Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: ISN’T EVERYONE (Health/NIN collab)

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kargath View Post
    Assuming my order from Health shows up in one piece, I'll have an extra copy, as my Loma order arrived today. (Like many others... wanted to hedge my bets and ensure I got one)

Would really love to trade with someone that might have gotten in on that pile of the cheap "Ashley O - On A Roll" promos that were up on eBay last year that I managed to miss out on. Can't believe none have turned up on discogs... Ugh

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    i like the trading idea. i got two too. not sure what i’d want to trade it for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Same here. I scored two (NIN and Health Stores) so I would be open to trade. I don't want to and will not be eBaying it.

If anyone is interested, my gaps/wants right now are:

1. Year Zero 12"
    2. Year Zero Remixed (No, i don't want to spell it like it is on the cover.
    3. Reckless Record Slipmat

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    Same here. I scored two (NIN and Health Stores) so I would be open to trade. I don't want to and will not be eBaying it.

If anyone is interested, my gaps/wants right now are:

1. Year Zero 12"
    2. Year Zero Remixed (No, i don't want to spell it like it is on the cover.
    3. Reckless Record Slipmat
    I have an extra Year Zero 12". I don't need this HEALTH x nin single myself but if your interested I can get you some pics.

Mentioned
    401 Post(s)
    In the event anyone else out there felt like they were in limbo - having ordered from the HEALTH store, I got a notification that my shipping label was printed out a few minutes ago.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    I have an extra Year Zero 12". I don't need this HEALTH x nin single myself but if your interested I can get you some pics.
    Please.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    In the event anyone else out there felt like they were in limbo - having ordered from the HEALTH store, I got a notification that my shipping label was printed out a few minutes ago.

Saaaaame

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    This further supports my hypothesis that it's just John sitting at a card table packaging these between IG s-posting sessions.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Appreciate the freebie. (there was also a sticker)

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    OH yeah, I didn't get my condom either. dammit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Have a spare copy I'd trade for the with teeth 10 in single box, I have 2 year zero boxes. Just need the box, no single. Open to anything else cool!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    So. Received my copy from HEALTH and nin.com yesterday. The HEALTH copy was packed way better than the nin.com one. And I got a sticker and condom. That was a surprise.

Haven't played either copy but visually inspected them and look to be alright and no damage(s). But the vinyl itself feels flimsy so that can explain all the scratches and dimples and imperfections that have been mentioned.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    7in are thin... It'd be a hella market to go 180gr on a 7in.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    7in are thin... It'd be a hella market to go 180gr on a 7in.
    I hear ya...but there's thin...and then there's thiiiiiiiiiiin...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Wrong thread. Oops.
    Last edited by jhulud; 09-30-2021 at 10:34 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jhulud View Post
    I hear ya...but there's thin...and then there's thiiiiiiiiiiin...
    I'll submit for the record HLAH UK 12"

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    I'll submit for the record HLAH UK 12"
    I've some that are even thinner and flimsier - mostly stuff from the 70s and 80s. And a lot of these records sound stunning - it's a persistent marketing myth that weight or thickness is any indicator of pressing quality.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    When I see the amount of singles currently appearing on eBay, I get the feeling that most of the people just bought this one to make profit...

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I'm going to give my extra copy to a work friend. I mentioned the song to him yesterday during a shoot-the-shit convo and he's like, "the what now?" and I sent him the youtube link and he was very interested. So, who better?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by laur.a View Post
    When I see the amount of singles currently appearing on eBay, I get the feeling that most of the people just bought this one to make profit...
    Every fucking time.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Anyone else get defects on their copies? I ordered two and one came from Health with a scratch on it while the other came from NIN.com and has dimples on the play side. Messaged both shops and they are sending replacements

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Those scuffs are no surprise what with it being lose in the card sleeve. Good that they're replacing it.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    I've some that are even thinner and flimsier - mostly stuff from the 70s and 80s. And a lot of these records sound stunning - it's a persistent marketing myth that weight or thickness is any indicator of pressing quality.
    I hear you. When I opened it I thought "this 7" is super thin" but then I played it and it sounds amazing. Freaking bass just BOOMS.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    Anyone else get defects on their copies? I ordered two and one came from Health with a scratch on it while the other came from NIN.com and has dimples on the play side. Messaged both shops and they are sending replacements
    What did you say in your message that got you action? Mine had dimples as well. It was from HEALTH directly.

Edit: do you have to send them back?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Dang! Mine had a small scratch that essentially just makes 3-4 ticks at the beginning, the rest plays fine. NIN is crazy good about resolving issues like these, but I try not to overdo it. TIMP yours is stunningly bad.

Every fucking time.
    Sorry you missed out. Hang in there. People are asking crazy prices based on 2 shill sales early on. The ones that are actually selling are $60-70 still high but I’d expect the absolute floor to be 2-3x initial cost plus shipping which is $30-45. People are still getting orders. So I think you can expect another couple hundred to hit the streets.
    Last edited by ekrekel; 10-01-2021 at 08:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cahernandez View Post
    Freaking bass just BOOMS.
    *This* is why I'm bummed I passed on this one. The digital of this and the Halsey have left me unimpressed in terms of dynamics for what is otherwise material I quite like.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    Dang! Mine had a small scratch that essentially just makes 3-4 ticks at the beginning, the rest plays fine. NIN is crazy good about resolving issues like these, but I try not to overdo it. TIMP yours is stunningly bad.

Sorry you missed out. Hang in there. People are asking crazy prices based on 2 shill sales early on. The ones that are actually selling are $60-70 still high but I’d expect the absolute floor to be 2-3x initial cost plus shipping which is $30-45. People are still getting orders. So I think you can expect another couple hundred to hit the streets.
    Bru... Go back a few posts. I got three and acted like a gorilla activist and gave out two to peeps here on ETS at cost to do my part to under cut the ebay opportunist.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Bru... Go back a few posts. I got three and acted like a gorilla activist and gave out two to peeps here on ETS at cost to do my part to under cut the ebay opportunist.
    You're the absolute best. Thank you for your activism. This homosapien appreciates your gorilla tactics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Uh, what is up with the Ebay pricing on these? It's not like they're a GPU or anything. Glad I got mine direct.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Has anyone in the UK that ordered theirs from the UK NIN site received it yet (or indeed any further comms beyond the order confirmation)?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Has anyone in the UK that ordered theirs from the UK NIN site received it yet (or indeed any further comms beyond the order confirmation)?
    Yup, arrived about a week ago. I didn't get any shipping notification.