Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
She worked with him in 2018 and has said nothing about all the allegations against him. lol at it all.
Courtney was acting very surprised and indignant in her Instagram comments when her followers asked her about Manson a few months ago. She gave the impression that she didn’t believe the allegations and still supported Manson. Additionally, Manson’s wife and Courtney are still following each other and liking each other’s shit on social media, including Courtney’s most recent post.

This whole thing fucking reeks of Manson’s meddling bullshit. It would be so like him to try and manipulate Courtney’s clear obsession with Trent for his own gain. She has always seemed BIG FUCKING MAD that Trent didn’t return her affections.

Sorry for the conspiracy theory moment here, but this all sets off too many alarm bells for me.

If a woman came forward and said “this happened to ME and Trent was involved” - that’s a totally different story. If that hypothetical woman existed and came forward I would support her and listen. But this? Nah, no way.

I wish her recanting on Instagram stories was a little more fucking specific.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk