Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2022.04.30 - Atlanta, GA @ Shaky Knees Festival

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhat_ View Post
    I completely understand hating crowds . Sounds like you guys will have a different/better viewing area than my measly regular vip area. If you feel like saying hi sometime throughout the day I’ll probably be hanging in the regular vip. Not sure if you remember, but we met previously at panorama and riot fest in 2017. I’m heading to the Tennessee show the next day too… got a good reserved seat for that one.
    I do remember! Will definitely try to find you so we can chat all things NIИ We are going to go fairly early, not maybe at gate open, but not long after. Want to make the most of the day & check everything out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    I do remember! Will definitely try to find you so we can chat all things NIИ We are going to go fairly early, not maybe at gate open, but not long after. Want to make the most of the day & check everything out!

Sounds good! As long as my flight cooperates I will be there early as well. Have to take advantage of the full day of vip perks .

Now I just need to refrain from checking the set list from the Raleigh show so I can go in without any possible spoilers for this and Tennessee (probably won’t be able to do it ).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Ha, I always look at setlists in advance as well. Gonna do my best not to check Raleigh's setlist as well.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    I feel like there's absolutely no way that I will be able to resist peeking at that Raleigh set list. I also think there's no way the set list will be the same for this festival date.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Map is up

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    So excited for my 10th NIN show! I’ll be going solo and probably gonna chill in the VIP area till NIN’s set. Down to share a drink and talk concerts/NIN/life with anybody else there. Early weather forecast is calling for thunderstorms during the day but hopefully should clear by night.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hmm, I assume that the festival site would be evacuated in the event of thunderstorms.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckets of lube View Post
    Hmm, I assume that the festival site would be evacuated in the event of thunderstorms.
    I assume they evacuate your mom in the event of thunderstorms.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Taking off to Atlanta on Thursday. Probably going to catch Jack White at Tabernacle on Thursday and hit up the fest all weekend.

Roll call, who’s going?

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    i’ll be there on friday for sure. i’ll be looking for all of you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just doing the Saturday. If there's some kind of get-together during some crappy set, I'd love to say hi.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Part of me is tempted to forego a spot at the front for NIN in order to see King Gizzard, since I am also planning to see NIN in Tennessee and Philly... what would you all do?

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckets of lube View Post
    Part of me is tempted to forego a spot at the front for NIN in order to see King Gizzard, since I am also planning to see NIN in Tennessee and Philly... what would you all do?
    I’ve seen NIN plenty of times, so I’m not too worried about getting a spot for them. I plan on seeing King Gizzard and leaving during the last 10 minutes of their set in order to make sure I get to NIN with plenty of time.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Dammit I can’t even go on the internet without coming across set list spoilers from Raleigh already. It’s gonna be a long 48 hours trying to avoid any more.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    As I expected, I failed with the set list spoilers. Flying out to Atlanta tomorrow morning…. Starting to get anxious and excited

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    merch is already for sale. in line right now to get my broken hoodie and tote.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Free fist bumps for any body who says hello!

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Anyone coming in tomorrow, bring a bandanna because the dust killed me, take Claritin if you have bad allergies. Also, toilet paper. Great first day though, Godspeed and Green Day(!) were great tonight.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

2022.04.30 - Atlanta, GA @ Shaky Knees Festival

Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    Free fist bumps for any body who says hello!
    me for sure. i promise to be social today. once we get going, i’ll post a pic so you can recognize me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    Anyone coming in tomorrow, bring a bandanna because the dust killed me, take Claritin if you have bad allergies. Also, toilet paper. Great first day though, Godspeed and Green Day(!) were great tonight.
    yes the dust was harsh! i definitely felt it in some places and i’m on three fucking allergy meds.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Getting on MARTA now. Will probably be chilling in the VIP most of the day, down to meet up and chill with anybody there.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    I’ll be in a blue Sixers Joel Embiid jersey shirt, grey shorts and a red hat. Getting a slow start before I make it in for Guided by Voices.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I’ll probably check out Guided by Voices. I’m in a Pink Floyd bowling-style shirt, Slipknot bandanna, black shorts and boots.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

2022.04.30 - Atlanta, GA @ Shaky Knees Festival

I’m at vip peach tree. Blueish ETS shirt

Edit: vip viewing area is much better than map shows
    Last edited by somewhat_; 04-30-2022 at 11:35 AM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Anyone there know if they're doing a poster for this show?

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    i don’t think there’s a poster for this one.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    The Shaky Knees official poster is pretty nice.

20220430_132742.jpg

As for NIN merch, they have olive shirt, white nin logo shirt, nin logo tote, and nin logo hat. If I missed anything, hopefully someone can confirm. :-)

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    The Shaky Knees official poster is pretty nice.

20220430_132742.jpg

As for NIN merch, they have olive shirt, white nin logo shirt, nin logo tote, and nin logo hat. If I missed anything, hopefully someone can confirm. :-)
    the coveted broken hoodie

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Damn VIP viewing area is better than I expected. Well worth the extra cost.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    We’re going to plod around some, but otherwise make the most of our bougie Platinum shit. This was worth the upgrade, I gotta say. About to watch an acoustic set by Reignwolf.

I’m in a long black sleeveless dress, blonde hair. Please feel free to say hi if you see me around, I love meeting everyone! Probably followed closely by huscat, he’s in black shorts & hat + a grey Rage shirt.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Guided By Voices was fun. I’m gonna be at the top of the VIP viewing area till CHRVCES if anybody wants to say hi.