Thread: Bones and All (2022)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What do we think the odds are that we'll get this score on vinyl? If Trent & Atticus were sitting with this score for 6 months and grew a deep connection with this project, I wouldn't be surprised if we get a well designed collectable vinyl release for this score.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calx1111 View Post
    What do we think the odds are that we'll get this score on vinyl? If Trent & Atticus were sitting with this score for 6 months and grew a deep connection with this project, I wouldn't be surprised if we get a well designed collectable vinyl release for this score.
    Who knows at this point. I'm really hoping they take some time in the next year to put together vinyl packages for Mank, Ghosts V & VI, Year Zero, Patriots Day, maybe a Ghosts I-IV reissue, etc. I get they're busy and don't need the money, but it feels like they could make a killing by just spending a week or two doing a big release of some of the vinyl we've been waiting for.

(Barring any legal reasons they can't release certain scores on vinyl, of course.)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    i can't stop listening to this score. it feeling so minimalist at first made me think "oh i'm sure it fits the flick but i won't listen to it much"... and then it ended and i immediately hit play again and now i keep listening over and over and it keeps captivating me and taking me on a journey.

i guess i've gotta try and catch this movie tomorrow night.