Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Yellowjackets

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I haven't watched the last couple of episodes, but I'm not really liking this season much...not sure why. I LOVED the first one.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Some spoiler-ish talk from episodes 4-8:

Spoiler: The gal who plays Crystal had some amazing facial acting in response to Misty's reveal about the black box. Aside: Did you hear the radar, or detector of some kind going off while Misty went looking for her body?

Spoiler: However, Sophie Thatcher's acting with the queen of hearts reveal. She didn't need to say a thing, her expression during that entire sequence is incredible.

Spoiler: And even though it's only been a week or so at the compound, isn't she a senator? Reading online, I guess she isn't sworn in yet, but that doesn't explain about her wife, or son, or even the dog.

Episode 9 speculation:

Spoiler: Methinks Walter (with or without Jeff given the teaser at the end) is going to take out Saracusa. His death will be the sacrifice, and all the gals are good... for now.

(That's a fair bit of black bars, eh?)
    Last edited by poinoup; 05-22-2023 at 11:30 PM. Reason: My wonderful formatting.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Have any of you fellow watchers been hearing the rumours about a bonus episode? I keep reading about this. Rumours are based about Jason Ritter's supposed cameo (fact: this has been heavily hinted at previously) that never happened. Last rumour is about him playing... hah, not telling in case it's true.

And that season finale? Never saw it coming and I cried. A lot. Also: Walter and Misty are so made for each other it's... crazy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Walter and Misty are the dynamic duo I didn't know I needed in my life.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Lo and behold: there IS a bonus episode!

https://deadline.com/2023/06/yellowj...ns-1235399501/

Now, the bad news: it will air between season 2 and 3. Season 3 isn't written yet and the writers are on strike. So I guess it will air soon (the Trent Reznor definition of the word).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Okay, but if Natalie was already holding a jar, why did she need to hold the fish in her mouth?