Thread: NIN Fan Day Sept 23 with live Q&A at Rock Hall

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    When can Trent loosen up and not be so serious all the time? I notice he smiles at other people telling funny stories, but can't bring himself to add much. He knows ALL the NIN stories, but I don't want him to be the guy who writes the memoir.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilian View Post
    When can Trent loosen up and not be so serious all the time? I notice he smiles at other people telling funny stories, but can't bring himself to add much. He knows ALL the NIN stories, but I don't want him to be the guy who writes the memoir.
    He has always had that reclusive, “less is more” personality. Very careful and articulate with how he presents himself. I imagine he does loosen up, only around a select few people he completely trusts and is comfortable around. Hell, even him smiling all the time is a big improvement compared to how he used to be.

He strikes me as the type to really let loose once he gets to know you and respects you. He’s had to deal with a lot of shitty people/personalities throughout his career. Plus he has a wicked sense of humour, so you know he’s holding back.