Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: The 2024 Election Thread - The Most Important Election of Our Lifetime... Again

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    that is not going into my algorithm, nope.

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    One thing that's weird - everyone is bringing up this bizarre rant about the choice between being electrocuted or be eaten by a shark during his rally, and nobody is mentioning that this is THE SECOND time he's done it. I thought I was watching an old news clip at first.

This is the second time Trump has gone off the rails and rambled about how he'd rather be electrocuted than eaten by a fucking shark.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    One thing that's weird - everyone is bringing up this bizarre rant about the choice between being electrocuted or be eaten by a shark during his rally, and nobody is mentioning that this is THE SECOND time he's done it. I thought I was watching an old news clip at first.

This is the second time Trump has gone off the rails and rambled about how he'd rather be electrocuted than eaten by a fucking shark.
    This post made me laugh. Amazing to think he could be POTUS in nine months.

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GulDukat View Post
    This post made me laugh. Amazing to think he could be POTUS in nine months.
    I just read an article talking about how Trump’s weird shark rant should be much more seriously discussed, since it’s alarmingly incoherent and strange as hell… but hey it’s just Trump being Trump right?

The article makes a good point… if a close family member, at the dinner table, suddenly started rambling about how they’d rather be eaten by a shark than electrocuted, and just a second prior you were asking them to pass the cranberry sauce or whatever, everyone would be alarmed.

But here it’s just more quaint, endearing weirdness from the guy who is about to become president, again, after completely screwing it up before. That’s what blows my mind; all these people saying things like “but we had no wars while Trump was president,” as if that was Trump’s doing (completely ignoring all of his saber rattling and that whole incident with Iran)… but we lucked out by not having some international crisis land in Trump’s lap. It was a miracle.

Now his idiot followers want to hand him Russia/Ukraine and Gaza? Please don’t let this happen…

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post

Ok, so I'm not crazy. I was thinking the EXACT same thing. It's like every summer when Shark Week rolls around, you can guarantee Trump's about to cut a WWE promo on the sharks.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    After everything that’s been said about Boebert, she manages to win?! Wtaf.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Nate Silver’s 2024 Election Model Wildly Diverges From His Former Site FiveThirtyEight

Silver gives Trump a 66% chance of winning, while 538 gives it a toss-up.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Nate Silver’s 2024 Election Model Wildly Diverges From His Former Site FiveThirtyEight

Silver gives Trump a 66% chance of winning, while 538 gives it a toss-up.