Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: The 2024 Election Thread - The Most Important Election of Our Lifetime... Again

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Biden looked/sounded great today. Why couldn't that Biden have showed up last night?

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    I switched over to CNN for like 3 seconds and saw what appeared to be some sort of Red Carpet while all the anchors acted like the Oscars were getting ready to start or some shit. I literally said "man fuck this shit" out loud and then rented the new Mad Max movie instead.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I watched two minutes to try and distract me of the horrible day I've had and it only made it worse.

Today, I remembered this:

Yeah.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    I miss Bernie

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Did Biden really challenge Trump to a golf-off? I thought he was trying to kick the impression that he was too old… that’s got to be the most geriatric thing I can think of
    That was one of the stupidest parts of the debate. I couldn't believe Biden took it on. Like, it would have been so easy to just say, "Look, my opponent over here is so concerned about his golf game. Remember, he spent more days golfing in his first term than any other president. I'm focused on working hard for the American people. Donald, if you want to drop out of the race so you can work on your golf game seven days a week to be a better golfer than me, please have at it."

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Did Biden really challenge Trump to a golf-off? I thought he was trying to kick the impression that he was too old… that’s got to be the most geriatric thing I can think of
    That was one of the stupidest parts of the debate. I couldn't believe Biden took it on. Like, it would have been so easy to just say, "Look, my opponent over here is so concerned about his golf game. Remember, he spent more days golfing in his first term than any other president. I'm focused on working hard for the American people. Donald, if you want to drop out of the race so you can work on your golf game seven days a week to be a better golfer than me, please have at it."

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    2028: No Old, Senile White Guys Please