Thread: Mike Patton

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mfte View Post
    That was most excellent, thanks for sharing! I love how Matt chokes up at the end when he's talking about people being so touched by music that they decide to 'live another day', I can tell he really loves his job and loves music. I wish they would had done the entire album with individual analysis, and not stop at The Real Thing (the song). This video made me want to see them live again so bad. Hopefully Patton is doing better these days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cahernandez View Post
    That was most excellent, thanks for sharing! I love how Matt chokes up at the end when he's talking about people being so touched by music that they decide to 'live another day', I can tell he really loves his job and loves music. I wish they would had done the entire album with individual analysis, and not stop at The Real Thing (the song). This video made me want to see them live again so bad. Hopefully Patton is doing better these days.
    Igor Cavalera posted some photos of Patton on Instagram pretty recently and Bungle is on the bill for Knotfest Brazil & Chile later this year so it seems he’s made progress.
    Last edited by Merriweather; 07-04-2022 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Double quoted on mobile