Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Diablo III - Stay a while and listen...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Accounts are being hacked and items are being stolen. Good thing the real money auctions aren't up and running yet. My advice, get an authenticator fob or smartphone app for an extra level of security - if you think it will help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ChrisCDN#1220

Add me, I'm always up for co-op, even if my play time is somewhat limited for the next week or two.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedest View Post
    What's your going WD build?

I just hit thirty, and I want to do fetish army, but I'm not sure if I can manage without the durability of the gargantuan. I'm trying to go for flavor hear.... keeping the frogs... and the eels. I love this class. Wish it were in every game.

Just checked out the auction house for the first time. I still have mixed feelings about it... I mean I walked out with a weapon that ended a certain plateauing of my build, but I fear for the future of real money transactions...
    The fetish army is cool, though I don't like how easily those guys die..so I go with the gargantuan instead.

I haven't seen many WDs to be honest, so I'm not sure if the build I use is any sort of typical or not. But I use Zombie Dogs (w/ the rune that makes them do fire damage), Sacrifice (w/ the rune that gives me health when I use it), Zombie Chargers (w/ the rune that increases the number of chargers, Gargantuan (w/ either the poison cloud rune or the one that makes him rage when encountering a unique/champion.) Poison Dart (w/ the rune that recovers mana per hit, so I get back mana pretty quickly), and Fire Bats (w/ the Dire Bat rune..which I like for DPS and long distance shots.)

My passive skills: can't remember the exact names of the skills...but I've been using the one that decreases the amount of damage my allies and I take by 20%, the one that increases my zombie dogs to 4 and increases gargantuan/dog health by 20%, and the one that gives me a 3% chance to summon a flayer pygmy when using (most) of my abilities. That last one's cool because sometimes I'll get lucky and I'll get four or five at once..so I'll be runnin around with four dogs, the gargantuan, four flayers, and my hireling. Big entourage.

Basically I let my gargantuan take the blows along with my zombie dogs, and I spam dire bats/zombie chargers when I can. When I'm out of mana I just use my poison dart to refill it. Workin alright so far.
    Last edited by Mr. Blaileen; 05-21-2012 at 11:41 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I run a Witch Doctor with Poison Darts (mana rune), Acid Cloud (24 yrd rune), Zombie Dogs (poison rune), Gargantuan (that one rune that makes it go crazy in mobs with extra stats), Pestilence (mana rune), and depending on the run, I either stack button 3 with poison bats or the big bad voodoo. My passive abilities are - and I don't know the names - the one where it reduces damage to you and all pets by 20%, the other one where it decreases 20% more to pets and adds another zombie dog, and another that increases my mana pool by 20%. In this fashion, I play like a hunter and rely on my pets to deal a lot of damage while I run up for a moment to infect the crowd with pestilence to gain a crapload of mana, and then skull vomit and poison dart from a distance (all the while, continuously gaining mana with my various rune additions).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My account got hacked. Lost all my stuff. Sick.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Created a character on my Dad's account over the weekend and played for maybe 20 minutes. It brought back a lot of memories from my high school days where I would stay up all hours of the night during the summer playing this damn game. It's basically the same with some different characters. I tried the monk and it was pretty fun. Not sure if my computer will really like to run it, but will definitely play it some more the next time I am over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I didn't think the persistently online experience was going to bug me, but I've been having some latency issues and trouble logging in quite a bit. Great game otherwise.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    First Bethesda now Blizzard, what a shame.

and by this i mean that both fucked up their own franchise. Blizzard raped the entire diablo athmosphere.
    Last edited by Sallos; 05-29-2012 at 05:11 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sallos View Post
    First Bethesda now Blizzard, what a shame.

and by this i mean that both fucked up their own franchise. Blizzard raped the entire diablo athmosphere.
    Did you ever play the first Diablo? Its atmosphere was completely different from the sequel.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    i did and i disagree with you. barely different in my opinion, let alone completely.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Well the teams that made D1/2 and D3 are completely different. I think they really fucked this one up in terms of atmosphere. Plus the dialogue is atrocious (Deckard Cain was always bad).

Still, it's fun...could've been much much better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Dogsipod/1269

Working on demon hunter, currently in nightmare mode. ~lvl 30-35

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I finally got to the secret totally-not-cow level! Getting all the components took awhile, and the whole thing cost 150k, but I think it was worth it. It's silly.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Practicing necromancy here pulling up a 6+ month old thread, but I'm ItsJustDave#1160. I've got a wizard and monk at lvl 60. Started the monk after getting bored/frustrated w/ the wizard in inferno. Having much more fun with the monk. I'm also slowly building up a witch doctor, but I only play that when I play co-op with my daughter.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)

Diablo III - Stay a while and listen...

I regret buying the special edition of this game it didnt live up to my hopes or the hype sadly.....now the box just collects dust next to my WoW special editions