Thread: You can post about Marilyn Manson somewhere else, but not here

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

You can post about Marilyn Manson somewhere else, but not here

Welcome to the new era of Marilyn Manson! After some turbulent years marked by personal and legal challenges, Manson has turned a new leaf. He's now clean, focused, and has signed with Nuclear Blast, promising an exciting evolution in his music and performances.

With new music on the horizon and upcoming tours in the works, this thread is dedicated to celebrating Manson’s fresh start and looking forward to his renewed energy on stage. Let's keep the conversation positive and focused on his future endeavours.

I get there has been negativity in the past, and threads have been locked, but this new era seems to be more promising than ever.

MMs recent teasers give me Antichrist Superstar vibes; I like this darker look more than the Mechanical Animals look and the music sample sounds crisp.

IMO the popular music scene needs all the help it can get right now. 2000 - 2024 has not been overly exciting compared to the 1960s-1999.

Share your thoughts, news, and excitement for what’s to come!

P.S. with all the shit now dealt with and in the past I'd like to see Twiggy back on, he belongs in the studio and on stage.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snaapz View Post
    Welcome to the new era of Marilyn Manson! After some turbulent years marked by personal and legal challenges, Manson has turned a new leaf. He's now clean, focused, and has signed with Nuclear Blast, promising an exciting evolution in his music and performances.
    Was this written by his manager?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    Was this written by his manager?
    No, I'm a long long time spiral and ETS member, but given that so many MM threads have been locked and the standards for quality content here at ETS I did my best to write this one out properly. I admit it sounds a bit corp but it's where my head is at. Nuclear Blast is a kick ass label and I have high hopes for a decent comeback and maybe a throwback. The leaf part is connected to something TR said a while back "I'm trying to avoid any sort of resting on laurels or repeating myself" (Laurels being a leaf).

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I mean, here is the forum's official stance on MM threads as of a couple months ago. I doubt that stance has changed in that time.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Most recent teaser.

The imagery and connection to Antichrist Superstar era is pretty strong. E.g. the scene at 0:55 looks like the album cover with the pale face, eye looking right, red lines...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    ...has he stopped/taken responsibility for abusing women yet?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Still looks and sounds like a dopey clown to me.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I'll check out his new album but have sort of lost interest. I liked his last few.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wonder who has enlisted to make the music for him. I loved his last album, not so much the ones prior. I’ll be checking it out.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    ...has he stopped/taken responsibility for abusing women yet?
    Who cares! There's money to be made from this "exciting evolution in his music and performances"!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'm just here to see how long it takes for this thread to get locked too.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Goodbye. We're not doing Marilyn Manson threads. Period. Fuck Brian Warner.

Mentioned
    401 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    Goodbye. We're not doing Marilyn Manson threads. Period. Fuck Brian Warner.
    Thank you for your service.

Sorry Snaapz, but don't bring MM to ETS.